Jap Imports

I forgot the Matching Service titles:

Super Street Fighter 2X

Super Puzzle Fighter 2X

Vampire Chronicles

all wonderful titles, but very hard to find for a decent price

Yeah 203 is easy to play. They show you the objective for each mission in picture format. The you just throw ping pong ballls like a mad man. Fun wierd little game, RAre to find a legit copy like mine.

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 13, 2003 @ 11:18 PM

I forgot the Matching Service titles:

Super Street Fighter 2X

Super Puzzle Fighter 2X

Vampire Chronicles

I want to play Super puzzle fighter online dammit! Why didn't they bring it over here?
sad.gif

p.s. "Matching Service" has got to be the gayest name for online capabilities ever. Just thought I'd mention that.

---Ammut

To add to this list is another shooter based on the Naomi engine and will be out for the Dreamcast on September 25th of this year. The game is called "Border Down" and is developed by G-Rev. It looks like a great combination of Metal Black, Darius Gaiden, and Blazing Star, but with 3-D Naomi goodness. Japanese only though as usual.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by racketboy+Jun 26, 2003 @ 05:57 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(racketboy @ Jun 26, 2003 @ 05:57 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Myname@Jun 25, 2003 @ 09:55 PM

Mars Matrix for the shooter pile too.

Mars Martix was released in the US [/b][/quote]

Good point.. I just think of it as an import since it didn't come out here.

Some f@!k ripped me off when I bought one on ebay, so I can't bring myself to pay for it again sadly.

I concur with samba 2k/Rez/Space channel 5 part 2

Wow... all music games. Sad...but yet amazingly fun
smile.gif
Then again, I do have the Samba maracas, the English version of Rez, and have only played part 1 of sc5. I can't imagine Rez would be hard to navigate even if it was fully Japanese though.

I wanna play Roomania too, I remember reading a review of the game and it sounds hilarious. I wouldn't suppose you'd be willing to sell it eh Agent21KGB? How 'bout renting it
biggrin.gif
Cool Cool Toon is another game I wanted to try that didn't make it over the pacific, it was also a music game and cell shaded to boot
blink.gif

---Ammut

Well lets see here my copy soct me $28.50 shipped from belgium. I saw a copy 4 months ago in the states sell on ebay for $130. Being that is one of the rarest most desirable games....IT'S ALL MINE! Sorry guys I mean I went through hell trying ti find the game sof r a reasonable price. Bad news the rip sucks so good luck.

Back