Jap translation help

vbt

Staff member
I'm stucked on Fanta Step Saturn. For instance at this point a rabbit wants something but I don't know what, can someone translate ?

Attachments

• DSCI0084.JPG
    DSCI0084.JPG
    834.3 KB · Views: 195
  • DSCI0085.JPG
    DSCI0085.JPG
    834.3 KB · Views: 197
Something about crossing the milky way, being caught by a star, and then going BYOOON (sound effect, "boing") when reaching the opposite shore.

Try having less contrast the next time you make pictures, the kanji is very hard to read.

rorirub said:
Something about crossing the milky way, being caught by a star, and then going BYOOON (sound effect, "boing") when reaching the opposite shore.

Yes I got this problem, I try tro cross a milky way and I'm caught by a Star. There is another rabbit speaking during the day, it doesn't say the same and I can't translate :( I'll try to make the two pictures.

Try having less contrast the next time you make pictures, the kanji is very hard to read.

Ok I will, thanks a lot for the translation and help :)

Well in fact I can cross the milky way only by day that's why the rabbit says I'll be hurted by a star, I waited for the day time and in that case there is no star(going from day to night takes only seconds).

Back