Japan Exchange 2004!

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Mon, 2004-11-01 @ 06:53 PM

Sensei's reply:

[post=122364]Quoted post[/post]​

She's right, I have never been there, but it's what I hear people who lived in Japan constantly make fun of, including one of my teachers. In fact one thing I remember her saying when someone made a mistake was 'Don't say it like that, it sounds like osakaben, and you don't want people thinking you're a hick from osaka.'

Yes, the teacher is also japanese.

Hey man, I defend west virginia sometimes too ;)

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Mon, 2004-11-01 @ 11:35 PM

So is cloud still a virgin or what's the story here?

[post=122396]Quoted post[/post]​

duh

And cloud:

Here's what I think about the gender of your or any teacher :wanker

hehe <3

Originally posted by it290@Mon, 2004-11-01 @ 07:38 PM

I dunno, check out the anime Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi sometime.
I'd rather check out being kicked in the face like a soccer ball.

Well, today was Asami and Ayako's last day. They leave for Osaka tomorrow morning. :(

It was a fun three months with them. Ayako was realy fun to be around, and Asami was just hot as hell. :blush:

I gave them both hugs at the end of class, and told them I'd miss them, and farewell. Then sadly headed to third period.

Although I did see them a couple times in the halls between classes. :)

Here are a few pictures I took this morning. First, is of Ayako and Asami, the second one is of Asami and I, and the third is of Ayako and I. God I look terrible... :lol:

Attachments

• Asami_and_Ayako_2.JPG
    Asami_and_Ayako_2.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 158
  • Asami_and_I.JPG
    Asami_and_I.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Ayako_and_I.JPG
    Ayako_and_I.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 191
  • Asami_and_Ayako_2.JPG
    Asami_and_Ayako_2.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 156
  • Asami_and_I.JPG
    Asami_and_I.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 191
  • Ayako_and_I.JPG
    Ayako_and_I.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 166
  • Asami_and_Ayako_2.JPG
    Asami_and_Ayako_2.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 159
  • Asami_and_I.JPG
    Asami_and_I.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 170
  • Ayako_and_I.JPG
    Ayako_and_I.JPG
    68.8 KB · Views: 168
dude are you balding????? thats so sad :(

i'm starting to think japanese people are really weird, my girlfriend and another japanese exchange student were talking at her birthday party today, and they were going on and on in japanese about painting their nails and trimming their nails. when i was looking around bored they apologized for speaking in japanese because they thought i couldn't understand, but i was just like, 'why would i want to talk about painting my nails?' hahahaha women.

Huh... reminds me of my old physics teacher back in HS. He was shiny on top by 29. That thankfully doesn't run in my family.

My older brother has lost a lot of his hair, so chances are it's going to happen to me.

What freaked me out more was discovering a bunch of white hairs growing... :eek:

Back