Just curious...

Hi I was reading about a Final Fantasy 7 topic and I saw that you said you hate SONY. Why must you hate a company that made many great products. Do you like Snes,Sega Cd,or cds. I think SONY was the one to make these things possible. Please dont think I am telling you whats good and whats not I just wanted to tell you why must people hate companys that are Amazing.Well have a nice day and SONY RULES.I am a

proud owner of many SONY PRODUCTS

That was a PM I received today from a guy/gal named "theunknownone". Wel it seems that this person has no post here and he just registered (today 22-6-2002) for telling me what I quoted. I'd like to hear you opinions guys... just curious...

I just love this new trend for making private messages public. Aside from that, who cares? They're entitled to your opinion and you're entitled to yours.

I think Sony get a worse press than they deserve but hey, there you go.

Actually it's not a new trend but I have no respect for people who just enter our community, flame me, and leave. Not even one post -can u imagine it- not even one. I already answered but I don't believe that he/she will ever read it.

There's been a few PMs made public recently, I'm not saying it's just you. Anyhow, that doesn't read like a flame. It's not abusive, just someone stating their opinion. Like I said, who cares? Just forget about it.

Originally posted by Silender@June 22 2002, 13:45

Actually it's not a new trend but I have no respect for people who just enter our community, flame me, and leave. Not even one post -can u imagine it- not even one. I already answered but I don't believe that he/she will ever read it.

That's just queer, did you reply by PM or by email?

Originally posted by Silender@June 22 2002, 14:23

Ermm... I answered by PM-ng. Why? ???

Yeah, like Myname said, I figured that if the email's legit, then there's a higher chance that "theunknownone" will read your reply. ???

Edit: It seems that theunknownone is currently logged in according to the list of online users page, maybe he/she is reading your reply.

Lol he answered me and I'm replying right now!

hmmm... maybe I took it lightly.

EDIT: Yes I took him too lightly, he deserves an apology from me!

What are my opinion on sony or what the guy said? I'll state both.

Sony: I think that sony gets alot less positive.. statements that they deserve. Sony is a great company who puts out great products.. but sony entertainment of america is a whole different company with a whole different story. They dont put enough time and effort into their stuff. They think they are out first so they are the best. Also, they jerk you around when itcomes to customer support.

the message itself: I think that it's really none of his buisness what you say. Tht's your opinion and you're entitled to it. I know he's not flaming you, but it shuldn't matter to him what you say. What's he trying to do, change your opinion?

Change my opinion??? Well it's the only thing that I thought when I read it but according to the next pm he said that he just can't see people saying that Sony sucks and such!

Sony rocks but they charge too much for their PS2. Don't post PM's. And yeah, you're right that people shouldn't register just to post one message. There. It's all settled. Someone please lock this thread now.

What a hot-tempered guy...
wow.gif

I like SONY.... Then again maybe its the controller and some of the rpgs... I like SONY PRODUCTS! My Cordless and answering machine, GREAT ONE. My Cell phone, few other things, they make good products... give them that. HOWEVER some how we all revert back to sega lol. And no.. wont close post.. too lazy to hit the link.

I wouldn't respond to such a rudely put request anyways Myst..

Even if you don't like Sony (which I do), you've got to admit those little PSOnes are cool.

I dunno boys, but hasn't anyone pointed out the obvious and stated that this guys a little misinformed if he thinks that Sony made the Sega Cd and SNES. And anyways, Sony products are generally pretty crappy in quality.

On a side note, I think most of us Sega fans hate sony cuz they are partly responsible for killing our Saturn and Dreamcast. Thats just my take on it.

Originally posted by Mysticales@June 23 2002,02:40

I like SONY.... Then again maybe its the controller and some of the rpgs... I like SONY PRODUCTS! My Cordless and answering machine, GREAT ONE. My Cell phone, few other things, they make good products... give them that. HOWEVER some how we all revert back to sega lol. And no.. wont close post.. too lazy to hit the link.

Erm... I think that we discussed this on the PMs Myst.
wink.gif

lol PSones are cool

Of course not. It's a Sony console.
tongue.gif

I dunno boys, but hasn't anyone pointed out the obvious and stated that this guys a little misinformed if he thinks that Sony made the Sega Cd and SNES. And anyways, Sony products are generally pretty crappy in quality.

On a side note, I think most of us Sega fans hate sony cuz they are partly responsible for killing our Saturn and Dreamcast. Thats just my take on it.

*Silender nods and agrees with Crystal*

Well I'm getting really tired about this and I'll post here a quote of my friend in another forum:

1.Name any PSX beat them up that can take down "Guardian Heroes"

2.Name any vertical shooter that can take out "Radiant Silvergun"

3.Name any quality ported 2D fighter for PSX for that matter (sorry, just had to mention one, heheh)

4.Name some PSX1/2 platformers that can stand against Sonic Adventure 1/2 and NiGHTS. Sorry, Crash doesn't even stand a chance. Maybe Jack and Dexter does, heheh.

5.Name some PSX1/2 games that shows some sign of innovation just like Shen Mue does.

Pleasure talking with you guys.

I'm guessing he means that Sony are responsible for a lot of modern technology, without which many things wouldn't be possible. How true that is I have no idea.

As far as Sony 'killing' the Saturn and Dreamcast, I think you'll find that Sega had a lot more to do with that than Sony. I really don't see why there has to be this childish 'rivalry'.

What you speak for Sony/Sega is true Myname but there are so many stupid kids spoiling here and there that "PSX1/2 is the Best", "PSX1/2 beat Sat and DC" and such without knowing that Saturn had better technical abilities than PSX and the most Sat/DC games that have been ported to PSX/PS2 was either the same (not good thing for a year-next release, such as Grandia, Grandia 2, Crazy Taxi) or crappier (see Dead or Alive 2, Exhumed & DN3D). Yes Saturn may lost the "market war" but it will forever be in the top of the quality fort of 32-Bit systems.

Back