just in case some one here is a die hard fan

just incase some one here is a die hard fan of farscape the tv show -- scifi chanel canceled it --- i just thought id give a heads up to some people that are die hard fans and dont know about it yet --- the fans have started a big stink about it -- adds in papers tv guide cnn oh and they have rallies too i saw those guys when i was passing through in NY so if your a die hard fan and want to join them do it

i like to see these types of things -- people getting together and fighting for something -- even if its for a dumb cause ( dumb i mean this is not a human rights thing -- its just entertainment)

gon the same way futurama is. Hefre is how its gonna play out...

1. My betting is no matter how much of a stink is kicked up it wont be coming back. This is because the manager in charge of the budget is a clueless weasel and made his/her decison according to a review in the sun, the star, the news of the world, etc or whatever crappy tabloid he or she reads.

2. Some marketing guru noticed what happened when futurama got cancelled and is creating a marketing scam. Farscape is not at risk. This will put up its ratings a hundred fold.

Originally posted by soldermonkey@Sep. 20 2002, 6:01 pm

gon the same way futurama is.

In case you haven't heard, Futurama lives...kind of.

Cartoon Network picked up rerun rights to all the episodes (72 I believe).

It's going to be shown on Adult Swim on sundays starting in January.

dude adult swim is the best. ATHF, havery birdman, home movies. But aquateen hunger force is just the best.

"I like candy bubblegum is dandy, skip to the sweet shop with my hottie sandy. got my penny saved so i'm a suga' daddy. Justgimmiecandy i need candy!"

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Sep. 20 2002, 6:34 pm

But aquateen hunger force is just the best.

"I like candy bubblegum is dandy, skip to the sweet shop with my hottie sandy. got my penny saved so i'm a suga' daddy. Justgimmiecandy i need candy!"

No question! Crazy ass show. MC Chris/MC Pee pants is awesome.

BTW, I won the air freshener contest. Master Shake is now hanging in my car. I can safely say I have the absolute best car at school now.

aw dude that's awsome.

"mess up the mix, mix up the mess, come on down here's the adress. 6-1-2 wharf avenue, 6-1-2 wharf avenue"

"612 wharf avenue. i know where dat is! That's the abandoned wharehouse next to mellonshakers.... the gentlements club."

"well let's go down there then"

"might as well, i'm too jacked up on candy to go to sleep and wipe me off a few of those bunnies of da road 'ere."

Shame in this country the most adult program on cartoon network is Dexters lab, At least we make up for it with VH1 playing great music like faithless and old skool moby

aw dude you're missing out. if you can, download an episode of aqua teen hunger force off of kazaa or some similar file sharing program. Even more, see if you can download an episode 9: mc pee pants.

What are you talking about dude, in the epsidoe he's mc pee pants, a giant spider wearin a shower cap and disposible diaper.

... Hole-y shit. This guy is the greatest. RELEASE A CD!

"well i deilver the prize but i still narrow my eyes get down!"

Back