I know I've read the answer to this a number of times, but how does the pink Justifier hook up to the blue one? Looks like a phone jack, can I just use a phone cord? Mine should be delivered in the next few days. Thanks.
Quote: from Ratamahatta on 2:15 pm on Mar. 24, 2002

looked like an RJ cable to me.

Which is? I don't know squat about these things. That is to say, does it have a more common name or something? Could I get one at a local hardware/electronic store?

edit: clarification

(Edited by Quadriflax at 2:39 pm on Mar. 24, 2002)


Established Member
Well, with the justifier that I have phoneline wouldnt work, so i plugged in a straight thru rj 45 cable and it plugged in fine.
So just a regular network cable should do it, huh? Cool. Thanks. (If I'm remembering that right anyway RJ 45 = network, RJ 11 = phone. Just had to jog the 'ol memory cells).