Kazaa

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

divad

Website
Visit site
ok ok ok... i got a question.

Direct connect is all about hubs and blah blah blah and all that garbage... but why dont we all set up kazaa with our current 3do images in the shared folder?

if a large enough number of people do it, transfer rates on some files should be decent since it can get files from multiple people.

im going to go do it right now.

if anyone wants to download 3do games from me, my next post will be all the 3do rars i currently have.

my up max is 15 k so im going to set the limit of sends to 2... or maybe 3 so people have a somewhat decent transfer speed.

OH, also

should i put all the individual rars in one big ass file?

since i dont think kazaa has a queue option but it does have resume... opinions? ideas? flames?

divad

Website
Visit site
ok, i should be sharing :

cannon fodder (3do-cafo).r00 ..etc

return fire (3do-rf) missing .rar hope to have soon

zhadnost (3do-zhad)

cyberdillo(cyberdillo)

black and white creature isle (dev-bwci)

... ?? how did that get in there

ice breaker (icebreaker)

lemmings (lemmings-3do)

scramble cobra (scramble cobra)

shockwave (shockwave)

soon i should have pheniox 3.... however you spell it.

i got it with the auction i won and i plan on ripping it. i remember someone listing it as their favorite game.

and syndicate.. and gex.. and some other games WEEEE

also i plan on ripping link the faces of evil burn cycle and laser lords for the CDI

(Edited by divad at 11:52 am on Mar. 14, 2002)

Raijin Z

WIth Direct Connect, only a few hundred people at the most have access to your files, and that's if you join a big hub....

Ratamahatta

Kazaa is full of a shitload of spyware, took that crap off my system, to #### with kazaa.

gamefoo21

Website
Visit site
morpheus your spyware free trading solution. most of my less knowlegeable friends think kazaa is the best. but i ripped the spyware outta it. and the thing would never load again. so ya use morpheus cause i found alot of stuff i never would of found any other way gnutella is great.

ExCyber

Staff member
The current Morpheus is no longer based on FastTrack; they moved to Gnutella. In fact, it's little more than a hacked Gnucleus, from what I've heard. Of course, I'm still hoping that Freenet will eventually have reasonable stability and performance in the next few years or so...

Gear

Website
Visit site
Is there a 3do direct connection hub? can you post/send me information about it?