Kazaa

ok ok ok... i got a question.

Direct connect is all about hubs and blah blah blah and all that garbage... but why dont we all set up kazaa with our current 3do images in the shared folder?

if a large enough number of people do it, transfer rates on some files should be decent since it can get files from multiple people.

im going to go do it right now.

if anyone wants to download 3do games from me, my next post will be all the 3do rars i currently have.

my up max is 15 k so im going to set the limit of sends to 2... or maybe 3 so people have a somewhat decent transfer speed.

OH, also

should i put all the individual rars in one big ass file?

since i dont think kazaa has a queue option but it does have resume... opinions? ideas? flames?

ok, i should be sharing :

cannon fodder (3do-cafo).r00 ..etc

return fire (3do-rf) missing .rar hope to have soon

zhadnost (3do-zhad)

cyberdillo(cyberdillo)

black and white creature isle (dev-bwci)

... ?? how did that get in there

ice breaker (icebreaker)

lemmings (lemmings-3do)

scramble cobra (scramble cobra)

shockwave (shockwave)

soon i should have pheniox 3.... however you spell it.

i got it with the auction i won and i plan on ripping it. i remember someone listing it as their favorite game.

and syndicate.. and gex.. and some other games WEEEE

also i plan on ripping link the faces of evil burn cycle and laser lords for the CDI

(Edited by divad at 11:52 am on Mar. 14, 2002)

WIth Direct Connect, only a few hundred people at the most have access to your files, and that's if you join a big hub....

morpheus your spyware free trading solution. most of my less knowlegeable friends think kazaa is the best. but i ripped the spyware outta it. and the thing would never load again. so ya use morpheus cause i found alot of stuff i never would of found any other way gnutella is great.

The current Morpheus is no longer based on FastTrack; they moved to Gnutella. In fact, it's little more than a hacked Gnucleus, from what I've heard. Of course, I'm still hoping that Freenet will eventually have reasonable stability and performance in the next few years or so...

Back