Lan Kwei / Lik Sang

Ratamahatta

Established Member
Will either of these companies ship to Canada or would my order get stopped at the border and I wouldnt receive it? I'd very much like to mod my 3 saturns, seeing as I have nothing to do at the moment.

Lik Sang is VERY well known to USA customs, but i dunno if he is to Canada, and Lan Kwei are very bushido martial artists ninja guys with much honor, here is an e-mail reply they sent me:

Subj: RE: PREMODIFIED PS 2 PAL CONSOLE SYSTEM WITH M-PAL questions

Date: 6/6/02 4:54:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time

To: Mike91980@aol.com

Sent from the Internet (Details)

We ship worldwide.

For this specific product, we will use DHL and declare it as cd-player, and most important, use a private address, not a company address. Liksang is too timid and cowardy about this, and they are well known at the customs in USA.

Best Regards,

Michael

www.lan-kwei.com

www.lan-kwei.net

For faster correspondence, please attach or quote email history (if available).

========== Reply Seperator ==========

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 4:15 AM

To: info@lan-kwei.com

Subject: PREMODIFIED PS 2 PAL CONSOLE SYSTEM WITH M-PAL questions

will you ship this product to the UNITED STATES, i find it hard to believe Lik-Sang won't and you will.

PS: I WANT YOUR SEGA CD RAM CART!!! :woah:

well I ordered my Saturn Modchip from Lik Sang.. and I'm from Ontario, Canada.. and I just used regular Air Mail shipping.. and it took less than a week to here.... I also used Western Union to transfer the money to them... Lik Sang if a very great site to get things from... =
happy.gif
=

I've had nothing bud bad luck with Ebay and Lik-sang and such, I bought a GP32 from Lik-sang, and it's been two months and I still haven't receive it, they gave me an email of saying it was dispatched back on the 8th of April. Becarefull, they will sucker at least one person (I live in teh UK, and bought it with a SOLO card, and delivery by Airmail)

bull..

thats said to hear i know about 6 "real life friends" not net pals who have got goods from lik-sang no worries.. have you dropped them a email or 2 to find out whats going on ?

Back