Land of the Dead

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
So who's going to see this movie tommorow?

Looks great and is getting alot of good reviews. Romero's first NEW zombie flick in 20 years :D

This caught my attention, but I'm going to wait until the DVD comes out. The home wersion is going to be unrated/gorier/better.

I saw it last night... I liked it a lot. I don't have much to say about it but that I just really liked it. Fun zombie fest goreorama!

yeah the zombies are slow, they are just getting smarter... ermm, kinda smarter if thats what you wanna call it.

I like the movie cause it explains what could happen in the years after the 'epidemic'.

I prefer the fast zombies from 28 Days later myself.

How scary can they be if you can easily outpace them?

Zombies should have strength in numbers, not overwhelming individual power. That's the whole thing that makes 'em scary. You can outrun a few, but soon you're surrounded.

Ohhhhhh They are getting smart now..........

Well, besides a basically senseless plot, I thought it was a pretty good B-movie zombie flick

Can't wait for this, not sure when it's out in the UK. Fast zombies are rubbish! Resident Evil had a lot of potential, but alas Hollywood wanted to make it into an action movie. >:E Romero should've done it.

Back