Lik-Sang or Lan Kwei?

Where's the best place to get a Saturn mod chip? Lan Kwei are cheap but are they reliable? Also, I live on GB so what one has the cheapest P&P?

Thanks!

Ps I was hit heavily with an import duty from Lik-Sang, will this happen with Lan Kwei too?

(Edited by Funkstar De Luxe at 6:34 pm on Mar. 25, 2002)

Quote: from Funkstar De Luxe on 8:56 pm on Mar. 25, 2002

I was hit heavily with an import duty from Lik-Sang, will this happen with Lan Kwei too?

Not for a mod chip (in either case) - under UK customs rules you don't pay import duty on anything less than £18 in value (excluding shipping).

Mike

Thanks mate! Now I know I won't get hit with any more charges I think I'll get it from Lik Sang -I feel 'safer' there (don't like the ordering method at Lan Kwei much) BTW, I can just tape the connections in can't I?

Because somtimes the wires will come off of their conections, this is especialy true if you move your system around much. Soldering them in realy isn't all that hard, and in the long run it will give you fewer problems then taping the wires in place.

Soldering is better because it give you a more solid contact. It bonds the two conductors together rather than just having them touching.

No, really obscure is knowing that Steve Ritchie, a pinball designer for Midway, did the announcer's voice for Mortal Kombat.

Back