List of your favorite quotes

Hey, RolfWrenWalsh, I agree with you. Gundam SEED is great. And those quotes are as well. To me, they are the only ones here (together with the Phantasy Star II ones) which really are deep.

Heh...

That's why I love 'em. They're deep, and their meaning. :)

Did you see my others on the other pages (As Cloud and Rolf)?

Originally posted by The Terminator

Here I am falling from a Ford Explororer at 30 MPH as Brian is yanking on the door trying to pry it open and I'm screaming, "Im skinny bitch, I can run faster!"

[post=126935]Quoted post[/post]​

More comming soon....

Here I am falling from a Ford Explororer at 30 MPH as Brian is yanking on the door trying to pry it open and I'm screaming, "Im skinny bitch, I can run faster!"

Hell yeah!

Good choice there Link.

Did you see my others on the other pages (As Cloud and Rolf)?

I'll just post 'em all again.

Yep, I read through them all! The ones from PS2 are wonderful. Especially "I wonder what the people will see in the final days..." I usually use that one as a signature on boards and such.

Btw, just heard this one :

"Were we defeated by our memories...?" From the Final Fantasy : Advent Children trailer

Can't you see that any impact that your quotes have (and they may be really important to you) is greatly diminished when you lump them all together?

What was it, 45 in your big list of favorites?

I just mean that people are less likely to be interested in reading them, let alone see what it is that makes them your favorites.

Anyway, enough trying to explain. When's the next batch due? :rolleyes: ;)

Originally posted by mal@Sun, 2005-01-09 @ 10:24 PM

Anyway, enough trying to explain. When's the next batch due? :rolleyes: ;)

[post=127443]Quoted post[/post]​

Heh...

Who knows. Depends if I hear a good quote on next week's episode of SEED. :p

Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. - Denis Diderot

Originally posted by link343@Sat, 2005-01-15 @ 01:40 PM

Some one find the a transcript of the Katamari Damacy review that was on X-Play.

This is my next quote.

[post=127823]Quoted post[/post]​

You can't get it yourself?

"Do you even believe what you see with your own eyes on the battlefield?" - Lacus Clyne, Gundam SEED PHASE-36: In the Name of Justice

"What is it you believe in? What is it your fighting for now? Is it for that medal you recieved? Or your father's orders? If that is so, you'll likely find yourself fighting Kira as his enemy again. And you'll be fighting me as well." - Lacus Clyne, Gundam SEED PHASE-36: In the Name of Justice

"So if I am to be your enemy, you might well shoot me now. Athrun Zala, Soldier of ZAFT!" - Lacus Clyne, Gundam SEED PHASE-36: In the Name of Justice

"You will find Kira on earth. I suggest that you have a talk with him. He is your friend." - Lacus Clyne, Gundam SEED PHASE-36: In the Name of Justice

"Kira.... What are you thinking about now?" - Athrun Zala, Gundam SEED PHASE-36: In the Name of Justice

"Look Athrun, it would be great if we lived in a world where we never had to fight. If we only could all live in that world forever. But this war keeps escalating. If it goes on like this, the PLANTS and the earth will have no choice but to destroy each other. That's why I've decided to fight." - Kira Yamato, Gundam SEED PHASE-39: Athrun

"I just wanted to protect others, but now that I've pulled a trigger, it's too late to go back." - Kira Yamato, Gundam SEED PHASE-39: Athrun

What makes any of those quotes special or memorable? What is so special about "Kira.... What are you thinking about now?" that it makes you post it here?

They all seem completely meaningless and fairly stereotypical examples of what you'd find in just about any translated anime.

Originally posted by Curtis+Sat, 2005-01-29 @ 04:16 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curtis @ Sat, 2005-01-29 @ 04:16 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>What makes any of those quotes special or memorable? What is so special about "Kira.... What are you thinking about now?" that it makes you post it here?

They all seem completely meaningless and fairly stereotypical examples of what you'd find in just about any translated anime.

[post=128581]Quoted post[/post]​

[/b]

Ahem....

<!--QuoteBegin-RolfWrenWalsh
@Sun, 2005-01-09 @ 01:57 AM

I just like all those quotes.

Why is it everyone must question that?

I don't "live by them" or any of that nonsense, I just like 'em.

Notice how the topic title is "List of Favorite"?

[post=127366]Quoted post[/post]​

[/quote]

Back