Looking for modded Model 2...

Pearl Jammzz

Established Member
I am looking for a model 2 modded Saturn....a 4M + cart if at all possable....and also any accessories such as controller, a mem card or 2, etc. An arcade stick is a HUGE plus (oficial only, all the others suck) cuz this will mainly be a system for fighters....Anyways, if anyone has any of the above stuff then let it be known here w/ prices, thanks guys, peace.

*bump* c'mon.....I know SOMEONE must have one.......atleast a model 2? dont rlly care if it's modded anymore....could do that myself I guess.

Offical sticks are just as "clicky" and crummy as the non-offical ones. The only diffrence is, with non-offical brands, you can get custom sticks which use real arcade components (replaceable), which also support a wider range of systems. I have both, and the custom designed stick is by far better. It looks exactly like the dash of a real capcom acrade unit, and plays exactly the same as one. In addition, it sports more console connections too!

Originally posted by BJammzz@May 8, 2003 @ 05:44 PM

I am looking for a model 2 modded Saturn....a 4M + cart if at all possable....and also any accessories such as controller, a mem card or 2, etc. An arcade stick is a HUGE plus (oficial only, all the others suck) cuz this will mainly be a system for fighters....Anyways, if anyone has any of the above stuff then let it be known here w/ prices, thanks guys, peace.

What price range are you looking for???

ummmm my friend is actually the one buying it...he had a sat LONG ago but got rud of it cuz he was stupid, hehe. Ummm, just anything reasonable, hit me up w/ some offers. definatly under 100 bucks.....

Back