Lost & Found 2 (pre-order) - Sega Saturn

vbt

Staff member

lnf2-preview.jpg

Following the success of L&F1, OlderGames is now releasing the long anticipated Lost & Found 2. This package includes the FMV adventure game "Rebellion" once more plus the addition of a good look into the early development stages of "Three Dirty Dwarves".

With enough content to keep any Saturn fan happy, L&F2 is sure to become a welcomed addition to any collection and will be limited to exactly 50 copies.... PERIOD.

Source : http://www.oldergames.knurdz.com/shop/details.php?productid=13

kornnbread said:
I pre ordered my copy I hope its as good as the last one.

Nice :) Can you make a small review of the previous volume ? There was only info coming from the oldergames.com site.

Very interesting, I almost thought vol 1 has never been released. Instead, it's just very rare.

kornnbread said:
I pre ordered my copy I hope its as good as the last one.

I'd be interested in reading a review, too.

Ok. I will try and do it this weekend. Also just to let you know, I got mine off of ebay a while back. The only thing I have is the cd.

New update on the site :

DUE TO INCREASING DEMAND FOR THIS RELEASE WE HAVE DECIDED TO RELEASE THE REMAINING COPIES FOR PRE-ORDERING ON OUR WEBSITE. WE HAVE ALREADY SOLD 47 OF THE 50 COPIES TO BE MADE FOR THIS PRODUCT AND AS OF 9:30AM PST 7-11-07 THERE ARE EXACTLY 3 COPIES REMAINING OF THIS TITLE FOR ORDERING. IT IS LIMITED TO A PRODUCTION RUN OF 50 AND NO MORE WILL EVER BE MADE

For those who have bought the L&F vol 2

ATTENTION LOST & FOUND 2 CUSTOMERS: OlderGames is happy to announce that we will be offering you free digital downloads of Weird World 1 & 2 as a thanks for your support and to make up for "the drama"...

Back