Red Moon: Lost Days - New homebrew game for Sega Saturn

sansigolo

Established Member
Hello everyone, my name is Gabriel Sansigolo (@G_Sansigolo) .

For those who don't know me, i'm a game developer.. one of my games is the visual novel for Sega Saturn The Lighthouse of Sao Bento do Oeste

I am here, on the 27th anniversary of Sega Saturn, to share the DEMO of my game : Red Moon: Lost Days

Red Moon: Lost Days DEMO

cFG9RJ.png

Red Moon: Lost Days

yHhd1o.png

Red Moon: Lost Days is a visual novel developed for the Sega Saturn about Kyou Tan Wa, a pilot who after lost contact with a Army General friend, sets out on a journey to Egypt to investigate his disappearance.

Nineteen years have passed, but the shadow of the Great War is still upon the world.On February 28, 2019, the 3th world war began; the war was between China and the United States of America. A series of sanctions imposed by USA ignited this war. Eventually, including a total ban on trade between China-backed countries. A feature of the Great War was the use of war robots, pilot operated biped machines, the Metal Knights. When China won the war, the world changed. For good.

Since the war, Great China establish a system to remain militarily stately. The Great Generals system. Each of the Great Generals handles one of the five major military base of Great China. Zhaoky base with Houke and Rinshu, Weisho base with Ren and Goke, Yannro base with Gakuk and Gekishin, Quinou base with Koshou and Lu, and Chukou base with you.

You are Kyou Tan Wa of Chukou, Great General, leader of the Kyou Army and daughter of Shin Tan Wa and Rei. You carry on your back the weight of being the sword and the shield of Chukou. Before being a Great General, you were just a girl in the middle of nowhere. You grew up on the border of the United Europe with Great China, once known as the Middle-East. The battles between the United States and China happened there nineteen years ago.

BmdKTX.png

1.png
3.png

4.png
5.png

6.png
7.png

9.png

fBZNva.png

-Amazing character, backgrounds and CG art from @amkitani
-Original soundtrack from Guilherme Crispim
-Nonlinear narrative with multiple paths​

Itch.io

The full game page can be found at Red Moon: Lost Days by Neuromage Studio. There you can find more information about the game, in addition to the trailer and information about each of the characters.

Demo

The demo is a sample of the full game and because of the narrative selected chapters the story was incomplete. The demo contains the first ten chapters of the game, a selection of scenes that gives a context the whole story. However, it is important to highlight that the narrative is incomplete, the full story of the game is not represented by the first ten chapters.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents either are products of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

Attachments

• Red Moon Lost Days DEMO (USA).zip
    80.2 MB · Views: 207
Back