LOTR all day marathon

Ugh... That would only be for the hardcorest of the hardcore (what the hell did I just say?), although I'm sure Graham from school would love to see them one after another like that.

Now.... if it were all the Terminator films, leading up to T4's release, I'd be there in an instant! As I've said in my previous posts, I'm probably as hardcore as Terminator fans come. :) ;) :cool: :D :p :lol: :cheers :hehehe: :smokin:

Cool news about the LOTR but as to the elderly with exo-skeletons.... You know how bad they are driving? Well they will be as bad with these things if they ever come out.

Scary thought eh?

Yes they give bathroom breaks I think. It probably depends on the theater though, but I'd imagine an hour break between movies.

well i guess a lot of geeks will be hidding more than there self erecting trouser tent in their elven cloaks when they go to see this.

(coolers, food, drinks...)

I've hidden tons of stuff in my incredibly large pockets before. Probably more than a 2-liter bottle's worth of volume at once. My friends and I used to hit up the dollar store next to the theater for bags of candy before going in. I carried it all for 3, maybe 4 people. I'm talking in shorts, not some goth-trenchcoat or anything.

Also, at the premier of the Matrix Reloded here they let people bring in outside food. People had pizzas and bags from McDonalds. All sorts of stuff. I'm pretty sure they didn't sneak it all in. A full pizza would be a little difficult to tuck away. But I thought this would be a good idea. Charge a flat rate for all three movies plus food, and maybe some game tokens. I'd do it if the price was right.

Yeah, I'll probably wait. I only went to Matrix Reloaded on the opening night (well, the night before the day it opened) because my girlfriends former roommates boyfriend wanted to see it (making us absolutely nothing). Nerds ALL OVER. I couldn't handle it. They shouted at the screen, clapped, and just basically did all them things nerds do. Wait I will to see RotK.

Originally posted by Quadriflax@Aug 23, 2003 @ 10:06 AM

I've hidden tons of stuff in my incredibly large pockets before. Probably more than a 2-liter bottle's worth of volume at once. My friends and I used to hit up the dollar store next to the theater for bags of candy before going in. I carried it all for 3, maybe 4 people. I'm talking in shorts, not some goth-trenchcoat or anything.

Also, at the premier of the Matrix Reloded here they let people bring in outside food. People had pizzas and bags from McDonalds. All sorts of stuff. I'm pretty sure they didn't sneak it all in. A full pizza would be a little difficult to tuck away. But I thought this would be a good idea. Charge a flat rate for all three movies plus food, and maybe some game tokens. I'd do it if the price was right.

Yeah sneaking food in is great. Me and my friends go to a theater which is part of a walmart complex so we just hop by there get a bunch of shit and hide it in our "Movie Pants" which are black cargos with 20 pockets from hot topic. Heh I love that.

I've got this old Dallas Cowboys coat that the stitching in the pockets came loose in. I discovered that I could use the openings for access and fit a whole 12 pack in the back of the coat. That's only for the expensive theater, though. If I'm seeing a flick at the 50-cent/$1 (depending on the day of the week) theater, I have no problem spending another $3 on a drink for my fiance and myself to share.

You see 50 cent movies with your fiance... :eek:mg:

And why would you even have food items in a 50cent movie I mean you'd be busy jer..... I wont finish that.

Back