Match of the Millennium!

Originally posted by Mysticales@Thu, 2005-01-27 @ 03:14 PM

Ok well 1st off, you are correct, I am a official spokes woman for those EMUs.

Back in the day, I helped organize webpage work for the 3 main emus. As well as on SX.

Hi, you didn't do anything for the front page of SX. Mowgli did the current layout for SX, and you also didn't create these forums either.

As for all you new people.. Skank and I have a history.. hes always hated me, and he was one of the main reasons I left SX

I thought you said you never left SX? Bunch of doubletalk to make me look bad. News just in, I don't care.

I really dont want any flames in this post.

K, no flames!

. Not my fault that he left SX, then got kicked from that fan site he was working on too. Just dont see why some people need to bash another.. sad in a sense.. but I doubt that will ever stop..

errr, wait, didn't you just say.....nevermind. And by the way, I didn't get kicked from VGR in any way whatsoever. If you notice, I'm still a moderator for those forums, and I'm sure if I had the time available I would work on the site, as it is, I am a senior in college and spend all but about 5 hours a day working, the rest is devoted to sleep and making your life miserable. So instead of stopping the flames, how about stopping the ignorance, k?

And skank.. do me one big favor please.. dont start.. asked you that 3rd post, drop it please and drop the flames from past too.. All you do with each post you did is attack and not even try to see whats up. This is all official work for the emu and well.. if you call a official site a "fan site" then man.. really dont know whats up.. anyways..

[post=128502]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't start, I just said I don't see any legitimate reason for donations to a fan site. Other emu sites work just fine being hosted by ZTnet or running their own banners and don't beg for donations. If it's only 9 bucks, why don't you pull it out of your pocket since you're such a dedicated fan?

Hugs not drugs kids.....lets keep this on topic or just lock the bitch.

/emote wishes he had the power and authority of a moderator :p

I see no reason why the gens site couldnt have a pay pal donate button. If the average users wants to give back then I see no problem with that.

As for there still being a community.. I think there defintily is, people are still looking for Genesis emus, and more so these emus are being ported to Xbox and DC. Emus help keep classic gaming alive, yea some collectors may not like them, but they help bring awesome games to a generation who would otherwise not have the means to play them.

Although there have been some good points brought up, like exactly what new features and such could be a possibility... If you are going to ask for donations anything is done, people would like to know what you have up your sleeve.

Well, here's a few things ya might want to consider as new features: better game support, a new, more colorful interface, 32x and sega cd bios files that aren't copyrighted, like what they've done with magic engine and cd system cards (made their own version), add 32 bit color support, maybe some optional anti aliasing, motion blur, or other smoothening effects, an auto detect which cd games use perfect synchro and which ones don't, and get people to do more bug reports and such.

I'm sure that you and the author of the program can get a lot of people interested if you did that, instead of just asking for money.

Originally posted by Malakai@Thu, 2005-01-27 @ 09:03 PM

Well, here's a few things ya might want to consider as new features: better game support, a new, more colorful interface, 32x and sega cd bios files that aren't copyrighted, like what they've done with magic engine and cd system cards (made their own version), add 32 bit color support, maybe some optional anti aliasing, motion blur, or other smoothening effects, an auto detect which cd games use perfect synchro and which ones don't, and get people to do more bug reports and such.

I'm sure that you and the author of the program can get a lot of people interested if you did that, instead of just asking for money.

[post=128519]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes I agree. Been talking to Stef on that one too. I mean its not a blind donate in otherwords.. those who will will have access to the BETA first of new stuff. I mean as for page features go, gotta see what I can do.

Also pay pal button is coming... just had to have time and reget the new ftp logon info from consolemul to edit things again. =p That and save the current backup I made of the site and forums so there is never a crash again killing things.. =/

But I agree... please stay on topic.. say what you would like. What would make it worth donating a couple bucks for etc. Or what page features you would like to see or info. =)

geez, highschoolers. chill.

i'd donate 3 bucks if it means i get to play blackthorne 32X. come on, geez. that's totally the best 32X game and no current emu can run it. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangit!

i need some drink. mmmm.

Originally posted by aaron@Sun, 2005-01-30 @ 03:55 AM

geez, highschoolers. chill.

i'd donate 3 bucks if it means i get to play blackthorne 32X. come on, geez. that's totally the best 32X game and no current emu can run it. daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangit!

i need some drink. mmmm.

[post=128617]Quoted post[/post]​

Beautifully composed! :agree

In spite of all the interesting points made up contra Mysticales, I still find this fight to be absurd. I'm not interested at all in donating to Gens, but I don't see a problem checking up on the Sega community to see if there's still interest. I'm guessing she asked about donations in part for an indicator of the vitality of the community. If people donate money, then there is one kind of indication of interest. What's the problem with that.

Skank, you're being a bitch. You have good points, but you always have to bitch, be snide, cynical, snarky, and belittle someone/something to convey your point. If this wasn't your usually form of posting, I would be more likely to see your view of Mysticales as Queen Bitch of emulation. But as it stands now......Grow up.

Originally posted by tsumake@Sun, 2005-01-30 @ 02:30 AM

Beautifully composed! :agree

Skank, you're being a bitch. You have good points, but you always have to bitch, be snide, cynical, snarky, and belittle someone/something to convey your point. If this wasn't your usually form of posting, I would be more likely to see your view of Mysticales as Queen Bitch of emulation. But as it stands now......Grow up.

[post=128626]Quoted post[/post]​

You don't like my attitude? oh my, we might have to call the

[images removed] :yum

Oh my.

It's funny, because she was laughed out of #segaxtreme the other day when she tried to 'rally' people against me.

Well said. :cheers

As for the post above...

That's old and annoying. Perhaps you missed the part about "growing up"?

He wasn't whining or anything about your attitude, he was just saying change your act.

It's getting very old.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Thu, 2005-01-27 @ 07:02 PM

Its like with prostitution, its not prostitution if you have sex and then receive a gift afterwards; may the gift be money, its still a gift.

He is right.

- Skank, baby, I missed you! Had fun annoying other members during my absence?

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Sun, 2005-01-30 @ 09:49 PM

He is right.

- Skank, baby, I missed you! Had fun annoying other members during my absence?

[post=128679]Quoted post[/post]​

元気でしたか?死ぬだとうもうんだけど

めんどくさいなー!

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 12:28 PM

元気でしたか?死ぬだとうもうんだけど

めんどくさいなー!

しんぱいじない, スカンクーちゃん。ぼくはじにませんでした... ここから、 おまえをころす! ^.^

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Sun, 2005-01-30 @ 11:22 PM

しんぱいじない, スカンクーちゃん。ぼくはじにませんでした... ここから、 おまえをころす! ^.^

[post=128690]Quoted post[/post]​

本当に日本人ですか? 漢字を全然使いません。ちょっと変だと思うん...

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 01:39 PM

本当に日本人ですか? 漢字を全然使いません。ちょっと変だと思うん...

1. Why would you really care, and why are you interested anyway?

2. Just trying to make things easier for you, darling.

3. Why do you mess with every female member of the forum?

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 06:00 AM

1. Why would you really care, and why are you interested anyway?

2. Just trying to make things easier for you, darling.

3. Why do you mess with every female member of the forum?

[post=128692]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually, it's not every female on the forum, it's all of them except for me. At any rate, he does it because he's trying to keep all of you in your place!

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 02:12 PM

Actually, it's not every female on the forum, it's all of them except for me. At any rate, he does it because he's trying to keep all of you in your place!

My place? Excuse me?

Back