Match of the Millennium!

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 07:13 AM

It's funny, because Cynni has a major too, in college.

AND SHE'S A WOMAN. She's one hell of a multitasker, and a cook!

mmm steak, raw, juicy, bloody, yum.

[post=128737]Quoted post[/post]​

So do you, my love. Don't sell yourself short, either... though you are most definately not a woman!

Originally posted by Cynnamin@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 03:14 PM

We'd still like the rest of it, please. What about those photos that were sent around after all the badgering that Cloud did to get them?

That's all darling, nothing else to be said.

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 12:49 AM

Okay - seems like it is time to give all this an end.

1. Why my IP is from Argentina? Because I my current location is Argentina.

2. Am I Japanese? Not really, I am what you would call, a Nikkei, a descendant of Japanese.

3. Why my Japanese is flawed? Because I have not lived in Japan, I have lived and was born in the US and now I live in South America.

That's it.

[post=128726]Quoted post[/post]​

Even if your born and raised in another country, its pretty strange that your parents don't teach/correct even your basic japanese. Most families don't keep letting their daughters make the mistake of talking like your a man, when you arn't, unless your coming out of the closet or something.

Originally posted by FeiXue@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 01:17 AM

Even if your born and raised in another country, its pretty strange that your parents don't teach/correct even your basic japanese. Most families don't keep letting their daughters make the mistake of talking like your a man, when you arn't, unless your coming out of the closet or something.

[post=128744]Quoted post[/post]​

Let's hear it for lesbians in film.

Originally posted by FeiXue@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 03:17 PM

Even if your born and raised in another country, its pretty strange that your parents don't teach/correct even your basic japanese. Most families don't keep letting you make the mistake of talking like your a man, when you arn't, unless your coming out of the closet or something.

First, you clearly said it - "most".

My parents got divorced when I was very little, so there was no time for the whole "family language learning" period, and also considering that I was already learning 3 different languages at school... I believe that is more than enough already. I know I should take proper Japanese lessons, but I am too busy at the moment.

Looks like that's a wrap, folks.

edit: screw it, as long as you keep it to this thread and don't get nasty I guess it's not doing any real harm...

Originally posted by ExCyber@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 01:21 AM

Looks like that's a wrap, folks.

edit: screw it, as long as you keep it to this thread and don't get nasty I guess it's not doing any real harm...

[post=128748]Quoted post[/post]​

fatty

I love SX.com/net/org whatever.

I tend to believe what Des says, even though there rarely is any proof for any of it. I mean, it's the internet. We're not going to get any conclusive answers. You can't reach over and lift up someone's skirt to check their gender out. Even if you could, I doubt Des would let you...

On the internet, the rule is to be nice to everyone and trust no one, assuming you don't know them in real life. This back and forth isn't really going anywhere, in case you haven't noticed.

In conclusion, Des' attitude makes her cooler than everyone else here (even more than me and Mountaindud, the second and third coolest people), regardless of who she really is. I'm never meeting her, so her attitude is what really matters to me.

Cloud, I have one thing for you to always remember...

a249_003.jpg

Ya know - there is IRC for this sorta posting. That's the best place for it, IMO.

At least it doesn't deter from the topics, since there isn't any :p

Anyways, that's all you'll hear from me.

G'nite and keep the flames friendly (mmm, oxymorons are cool :cool:)

This is fun!!!!

Personally I don't see any problem with anyone lieing about there age and location. SO WHAT! Am I hookin' up with, bangin', or even meeting these people? No... personally I am honest about who I am, Dylan of West Palm Beach. Im a stupid american who knows one language and is struggling to pay for my 2 classes a semester so I can major in mathematics.

As for Des, wherever she from I don't give a crap. I have stated before that I believe she could be of many different orientations including that of a fat man in his lazy boy in michigan gettin' his jollies off. Either way though she is fun to talk too.

Now I must hide from this thread, I don't want any of the members with deep hatred for me to come out of the wood work. I have low self esteem... :wanker

Originally posted by lordofduct@Mon, 2005-01-31 @ 09:44 AM

This is fun!!!!

Personally I don't see any problem with anyone lieing about there age and location. SO WHAT! Am I hookin' up with, bangin', or even meeting these people? No... personally I am honest about who I am, Dylan of West Palm Beach. Im a stupid american who knows one language and is struggling to pay for my 2 classes a semester so I can major in mathematics.

As for Des, wherever she from I don't give a crap. I have stated before that I believe she could be of many different orientations including that of a fat man in his lazy boy in michigan gettin' his jollies off. Either way though she is fun to talk too.

Now I must hide from this thread, I don't want any of the members with deep hatred for me to come out of the wood work. I have low self esteem... :wanker

[post=128776]Quoted post[/post]​

You're really a girl, aren't you?

Be nice to Cloud (though I agree his new nick is just awful).

And I thought it was common knowledge that everyone Cloud ever hit on was a man?

Damn it, skank you have uncovered the truth about me. NOOOOOOOOOOOO, my reputation is ruined.

well time to come clean... this is me

sadly, there's a ton of people on the net who lie to cause actual harm. be it relationships or selling/trading items over the net or even just making friends.

I for one do care. I have met people from the net, to trade/sell cause they happened to live close, and to play games, i.e. LANs. it's nice to meet real people and share a good talk with them not just in text. I go to amsterdam once a year at least to meet people I met on the net. we've grown to be close friends. being lied to sucks, net or offline makes no difference there.

...I nominate Arakorn for the Most Insightful Post of the Year Award (MIPYA). :cheers

Let's just hope this doesn't lead to the real life SX gathering that we've all feared.

edit-

oh god, you've gone and done it now. The last thing SX needed was to know there's another active female poster. If what's happened to the others is any indicator for things to come, let me just say, it was nice knowing you. :/ Let the flirting begin!

edit2-

Nevermind, I just read the entire thread and I'm confused now.

Disregard what I said.

I played the SX arcade games, and I think I'm done.

I'm going away again for about a year.

you aughta be confused, you are love stricken after taking a look at my beautiful self! Biatch, bow before me.

ewwww, I just saw a pic of a guy suckin' himself off, that was gross.

Back