Mega Drive/Genesis RPG's

Mega Drive/Genesis RPG's

Hello all,

We've managed to get our hands onto some RPG's in excellent condition, and complete.

Here they are:

Shining Force II(ntsc) - € 50,-

Landstalker(ntsc) - € 50,-

Phantasy Star II(pal) - € 50,-

Phantasy Star III(pal) - € 50,-

Shining in the Darkness(pal) - € 50,-

The Story of Thor(pal) - € 50,-

Dungeons & Dragons(pal) - € 30,-

Wonder Boy in Monster World(pal) - € 30,-

Galahad(ntsc) - € 40,-

All games are complete and in near-perfect condition. Check http://www.supersonic-games.com for more info. Go to store, Mega Drive (duh
wink.gif
). Happy shopping!

Mega Drive/Genesis RPG's

For those who don't know, The Story of Thor is Beyond Oasis here in the sates.

PS, i think some of your prices may be a bit unrealistic...more specifically, all of them.

unless i converted horribly wrong?

Mega Drive/Genesis RPG's

Originally posted by soup or man@Apr 14, 2003 @ 09:54 AM

PS, i think some of your prices may be a bit unrealistic...more specifically, all of them.

unless i converted horribly wrong?

About converting: US$ 1 is about € 0.95.

And about the prices: I understand you're from the US, I don't know about prices over there, but collector's items like these are quite pricy here in Europe. Actually, these prices are quite low considering all the games are almost as new. I've seen PSII/Landstalker/Thor change owners for prices up to € 100,- @ eBay....

Mega Drive/Genesis RPG's

Well unfortunately PAL games don't go for much here...and i see you do have some NTSC games, but Beyond Oasis and Landstalker are up on eBay right now for like $15 buy it now, but no bids. PS II however is around $40ish with shipping.

I'm afraid the market's a little different for those games here
sad.gif
never the less, that is a fine little collection you've got there. definitely some must owns.

Mega Drive/Genesis RPG's

Well unfortunately PAL games don't go for much here...

Except for Alien Soldier on Megadrive. That one can go pretty high in the US ($100) and I found a few of those for about €5 overhere
laugh.gif

Back