Merry Christmas All!

Curtis

Established Member
Well, maybe it's a few hours early (but we will still get there first :
wink.gif
: ), but Merry Christmas from Australia to all board members
smile.gif

May you get many Sega related presents and have a happy Sega related new year!
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas everyone!

It's now an hour and a half into it.
biggrin.gif

Have a wonderful day.
smile.gif

It's still Christmas Eve here, but may God bless everyone this Christmas season and bring a wonderful new year!

Gah.. We still have 4 and a half hours to go, but we're in the middle of a huge snow storm, so it looks like I'll be dreaming of a white Christmas. Just like the ones I used to know, with slay bells ringin'...

You all have a Merry frigin' Christmas!
biggrin.gif

Ok, now that it has probably clicked over to a godly hour in most time zones...spill the beans! What did ya' get?
smile.gif

My festive cheer included

Ikaruga (sweet lookin' game, to be sure...)

Splinter Cell (for the 'Box)

A Nissan Skyline :
wink.gif
:

and a nifty UV LED pen
biggrin.gif

I know I'm happy
smile.gif

Merry Christmas (for real this time)!

Amongst other things, I got some PCBs

Dynamite Cop - Model 2A

Spiderman and Golden Axe II - System 32

Moonwalker and DD Crew - System 18

Altered Beast - System 16B

I did get to choose them. :
wink.gif
:

Originally posted by mal@Dec. 25 2002, 2:22 pm

Altered Beast - System 16B

"Wwwise fwom yo festive gwaave!"

Stuff I got:

Chrono Trigger and Final Fantasy VI for the SNES (both in droolable condition
biggrin.gif
)

House of the Dead II box set+extra gun (my girlfriend couldn't resist getting herself a 'bangy-bang', as she calls them)

Metroid Fusion

My SNES modified for imports and 60hz, with blue LED put in (couldn't be arsed to get a Gamebit screwdriver)

Headhunter, Power Stone 2 and Capcom vs SNK for DC

Stuff I bought with £ I got given:

Megaman X3 and Nights for Saturn

Bomberman Online for DC

Still got some cash left over, debating getting wireless controllers for the Megadrive (damn those short cords) and Eternal Darkness for Gamecube..

Best things I bought for others were probably a big Bomberman soft toy (made by Sega, strangely) and one of those Pokemon Mini handhelds. That thing is so small it's absurd.

Hope everyone had a good day, hopefully without the Christian propaganda cartoon that's just been on TV here. Everyone who believed in god had soft, calming voices whilst everyone who didn't sounded sort of like evil pirate rapists apparently.

Merry Christmas everyone. It was 5 years ago today, I got Final Fantasy VII. I played it for the first time 5 years ago tomorrow, and well... I'm sure all of you know what happened!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas to you all again.

Among other things, my beautiful wife got me a Gameboy Advance (totally unexpected) and a Sony 32MB Microvault
smile.gif

Too bad I have to wait a while for Sonic Advance 2. I'll probably hit Target with one of my gift cards to get the first SA
smile.gif
Although there are a few other GBA games that look tasty.
smile.gif

God bless us, every one!

Hey, merry x-mas to everyone from Hawaii, been a while since I've posted here.

Anyway, hope you all have a nice day and I wish everyone luck in the new year
smile.gif

Originally posted by racketboy@Dec. 25 2002, 2:04 pm

Merry Christmas to you all again.

Among other things, my beautiful wife got me a Gameboy Advance (totally unexpected) and a Sony 32MB Microvault
smile.gif

Too bad I have to wait a while for Sonic Advance 2. I'll probably hit Target with one of my gift cards to get the first SA
smile.gif
Although there are a few other GBA games that look tasty.
smile.gif

God bless us, every one!

Dude! I just got Metroid Fusion from my in-laws for my new GBA. Thanks to the guys at Target that recommended the game to them, I am now experiencing this SWEET game!

Back