Modded PSone Ultra Combo Value Pack

that's right, i need to sell this stuff quick, so someone pleeeeeeeeeeease buy this off me or at least entertain the offer. i can't sell it on ebay due to the nature of the item (i don't think they really smile upon modded consoles over there), so i'm forced to try and sell it through these means. i've tried to sell this on here before but no replies so i added a few things and lowered the price to sweeten the deal a bit. anyway here's what you get:

- MODDED PSone console (don't know what chip it is, but it will play backups and imports)

- LCD Screen (w/ box and materials)

- White DualShock controller

- Blue DualShock controller

- A/V Cable

- AC Adaptor

- Mini A/V Plug (for using digital cameras and stuff with the LCD screen)

- an extra mod chip for PSone (again, i don't know what kind of model chip this is, but it does come unopened with solder, wires, and instructions)

- a wierd little promotional PlayStation desk caddy

- Alundra 2 (no instructions)

- Chrono Cross (complete)

- Chrono Cross (J) (complete, no spinecard)

- Final Fantasy Origins (complete)

- Front Mission 3 (complete)

- Incredible Crisis (complete)

- Final Fantasy IX Official Strategy Guide (not pictured)

you will also get the following unofficial games (e.g. cd-r's) for FREE (i am giving these away, not selling them. they are a bonus and not part of the price of the lot):

Andretti Racing, Armored Core, Atari Anniversary Edition Redux, ATV Quad Power Racing, Battle Arena Toshinden 2, Brave Fencer Musashi, Bushido Blade, Bushido Blade 2, Capcom vs. SNK Pro: Millennium Fight 2000 (J), Castlevania Chronicles, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Championship Bass, Command & Conquer, Cool Boarders 2, Cowboy Bebop (J), Crash Bandicoot 2, Critical Depth, Dead or Alive, Descent, Die Hard Trilogy, Dragon Warrior VII, Ehrgeiz, Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition (J), Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, Final Fantasy IX, Final Fantasy Anthology, Final Fantasy Chronicles, Final Fantasy Origins, Final Fantasy Tactics, Frogger, Gran Turismo, Gran Turismo 2, Gundam Battle Assault 2, Harvest Moon: Back to Nature, InuYasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale (J), Jade Cocoon, Legend of Heroes I & II (J), Legend of Mana, Loaded, Mega Man Legends, Mega Man Legends 2, Mega Man X5, Metal Gear Solid, Mortal Kombat 3, MTV Music Generator, NBA Live '96, Need For Speed II, Need For Speed: High Stakes, Nuclear Strike, Panzer General, Parappa the Rapper, Parasite Eve II, Persona 2: Eternal Punishment, PGA Tour '98, Pro Pinball: Big Race USA, R-Types, Rainbow Six, Rainbow Six: Rogue Spear, Rally Cross, Reel Fishing, Ridge Racer Bonus Turbo Mode, Ridge Racer Type 4, Rival Schools: United By Fate, Rugrats: The Search For Reptar, S.C.A.R.S., Star Ocean: The Second Story, Street Fighter Alpha 3, Street Fighter EX2+, Street Racer, Tetris Plus, Thrasher Skate & Destroy, Tobal 2 (J), Tomb Raider, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, UmJammer Lammy, Wild Arms 2, Winnie the Pooh Preschool, Winnie the Pooh: Tigger's Hunny Hunt, Xenogears

you can also have the pictured wooden cd racks to hold your cd-r's, as they will all come in slimline jewel cases.

this is a really nice lot and you're getting a ton of stuff. i'm asking for $150 shipped within the US. canada will be slightly more. rest of the world, talk to me. we can maybe work something out.

anyway yeah. everyone check out my ebay auctions also, i'll be putting up lots of other neat things, like a sealed Shining Force: The Sword of Hajya, complete Gunstar Heroes, 3DO FZ-1, CD-i system, etc etc etc etc

bada bing!

here's the system, accessories, and your BONUS items:

Ebay004.jpg

Ebay006.jpg

Ebay005.jpg

here are the games you'll be getting:

Ebay009.jpg

Ebay008.jpg

Ebay001.jpg

Ebay007.jpg

Ebay003.jpg

Ebay002.jpg

and here's that weird little snap-together desk caddy with its case:

Ebay010.jpg

I think your price is a bit high. I would sell that collection for 150, max. I think the lcd is probably the most expensive and valuable part of the collection. In terms of the modded part, I have a similar setup, but I just used a boot cd to play imports/backup games, which I think more people would opt for. It's a nice setup, just knock off about 25 bucks and I think you'll find buyers on this board. BTW, that LCD is HEAVEN. I hope that Sony makes an LCD screen for their PSTwo console next.....

fair enough. i was trying to emphasize the shipped part, but i really do need to let this go so $150 it is.

Back