modded systems need to go!

i recently had some issues and my modded systems need to go (long story) i think these prices are pretty damn good but let me know what u think

hitachi saturn with ver.1 mod vcd card and 1 controller(sega made not the hi saturn one) hookups $65

xbox ver.1.0 pinheader installed with xenium chip 160 gb maxtor hd has a thomson drive in it but it works great 2 "s" controllers and 1 wireless mad catz controller hookups included $200

*the xbox has a few tweaks first off all the hd tray is not in the system i can include one but i have a fan over the psu/cpu so it doesnt fit but if u want to remove it then i can give u a tray also since the hd doesnt sit there,i cut a hole in the top of the case and i have the hd sit on top with a 80mm blue fan on top i think it looks cool but the hole in the case isnt clean so i could also include a different top if wanted

i know i havent been around here lately and im sorry to people asking about modded saturns im trying to get full custody of my son and i barley have time for my ebay store so pls forgive me for not answering emails i need to move these 2 systems fast and they do work great but will be as-is no returns or refunds i have perfect feedback on ebay(shaunenterprises) and theres a few memebers around here who can give me some good feedback as well if u want pics msg me on aim(crazygoat420) ill be happy to get some to you

* forgot shipping for the saturn $10.50 in the us the xbox $16.00 paypal only pls

Back