Multiple games in one disc

Hi, I'm kinda new to the Sega Saturn. I've adquired a japanese one recently and an action replay that I flashed PSK in, and I've been enjoying it a lot.

However, I've been wondering if there's any way to burn more than one game in a single CD-R. Is it possible? I mean, a lot of games for the system end up weighing 300MB or less, so it wouldn't be a matter of space. And I know it can be possible on the Dreamcast, for example.
I wanted to ask this because I look forward to play a lot of games for this wonderful system, but I couldn't afford to have, say, 50+ burned discs around, specially when the quality of say discs is very poor nowadays (from 16 I burned, only 8 work).

Thank you in advance.

possible yes, but you are going to have to do the work. Easiest thing to do is modify a demo disk to achieve such a result.

Hello, thank you for the quick answer.

Hmm, I see then. The thing is, I have 0 knowledge about how to do it. So, either I train myself to do it, or I wait until someone else does it. Jugding by the time burned saturn discs have been around, and no one did that yet, it may as well be never, haha.

Anyways, thanks for the reply.

Back