MY 200th POST!

B

BigDAlcala

Coolness! This is my 200th post! I was going to put a marker-post for my 100th, but got caught up in a flamewar and #100 inadvertantly flew by. So, well, WHOOHOO! My 200th post!

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@July 18 2002, 5:19 am

its my 1600th some odd post, can I have a prize?

to think, i joined before you
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Ratamahatta@July 18 2002, 5:21 am

I'm more active though
biggrin.gif
hehehe

i actually didnt start posting, till last month.I lost my password, for awhile(found it obviously)and was to lazy to register again
laugh.gif

Heh, If I had continued posting the way I did when I first came to SX I would be well past 5,000 posts by now. But then again, no one in their right minds should post as much as I used to (about 20-30 posts a day).

Oh yeah. I remember you and Death posting like there was no tomorrow. Great days. :
wink.gif
:

It was for that very reason, Fabrizo, that you earned the coverted custom title "Creampie Fairy", IIRC
smile.gif

Originally posted by Fabrizo@July 18 2002, 3:50 am

Heh, If I had continued posting the way I did when I first came to SX I would be well past 5,000 posts by now. But then again, no one in their right minds should post as much as I used to (about 20-30 posts a day).

Yeah same here. I should be around 1200 (probably 1100) or so, but then Skank started messing with my post count (he'd put me in the negatives), after Arakon unbanned around the end of December (I was banned December 23th and the 24th, if I remember correctly). I was saving my 500th post the day I got my Dreamcast (sometime in January, I think it's still in the DC forum), it said -16 under my post count (I think anyway).

Not that I'd post 20 - 30 times a day. I'd usually post around 5 or so. 10 at max.

If you were to total all posts made to all SX forums (i.e., these forums plus the past forums (e.g., ezboard)), I would say Arakon has the most. He had 750+ posts with his |Ray| account before changing to his Arak0n account where he had 1000+ posts. Adding what he has now, 1707, the grand total would be 3450+ posts.

look at the date of my 200th post. Now look at the date today and how many posts I have........it scares even me.....

I think i speak for all of us when i say What the hell is going on!!!! so i cant post often since i can only use other peoples net connections but since ive been away this entire boards been going down like jaques cousteau! (earthworm-jimism) People getting banned, arguments breaking out, why is this all suddenly happening after years of this board being in existance???

Has anyone ever seen that pic with the retard running in the Special Olympics, and it says, "Arguing over the internet is like running in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."

Back