My Last Post Ever!

It was strange, at the time, in April of 2001 when everyone had to re-register. There were to SX boards - the contents of the old one was copied to the new one, so there were simultaneously running threads on both boards, both with different results.

I stayed with the old board as long as I could (bookmarked and all) - the new one was supposed to be experimental or something. Then Ice gave it the heave-ho.

I wonder where the old board is? I'd like to know how many posts I had there. :)

I used to browse the boards under a diff SN (didn't really post), but I forgot my password and the retrieval function wasn't working properly at the time. So I just made a new one. Even then I didn't really start posting until more recently... originally I just came here for soundtracks and the occasional game. ;)

I think the news comments section was what started getting me into posting, when did Ice implement that?

Originally posted by MTXBlau@Mar 5, 2004 @ 03:30 AM

I wonder where the old board is? I'd like to know how many posts I had there. :)

IIRC it's still around somewhere.

I think Akuma linked to it a while ago in some thread or other.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Mar 4, 2004 @ 07:21 PM

I used to browse the boards under a diff SN (didn't really post), but I forgot my password and the retrieval function wasn't working properly at the time. So I just made a new one. Even then I didn't really start posting until more recently... originally I just came here for soundtracks and the occasional game. ;)

I think the news comments section was what started getting me into posting, when did Ice implement that?

wasn't that long ago -- just look at the news board and see what the oldest post is

Originally posted by mal+Mar 4, 2004 @ 05:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ Mar 4, 2004 @ 05:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MTXBlau@Mar 5, 2004 @ 03:30 AM

IIRC it's still around somewhere.

I think Akuma linked to it a while ago in some thread or other.[/b][/quote]

The last ezboard for SX was http://pub43.ezboard.com/bsegaxtreme2

Sadly, since no one visits it, it's been closed down. :(

Back