Naki Controller

slinga

Established Member
Are they any good? I see them on ebay all the time but no one seems to bid on them...and for some reason a lot of retards bid on the older model, bulky US ones. My favorite controller is still the original Jap one, it's by far the best controller I've ever used.

edit/delete: Sorry i thought this was the genesis forum, hehe

Well I can still help i think, I bought one so I can play Fighters Megamix with another player. Let me start off by saying that it's now broken. I don't know what happened, I let my friend borrow the saturn, and I found that it was broke when I came back the next day, THE NEXT DAY! and to hear him say, I don't know what the fuck happened, it doesn't matter too well, I prefered the "Bulky" US controller. I guess other than the sudden death, it was fine... I just don't like non official Sega products.

I would like to get my hands on the other Sega controller, the one with play pause, prev, and next track next to the buttons I saw it at the swapmeet, I think I'll go back get it sometime..

(Edited by Nadius at 11:23 am on Feb. 20, 2002)

(Edited by Nadius at 11:30 am on Feb. 20, 2002)

Quote: from Captian Crazy on 1:27 pm on Feb. 20, 2002

what is a swapmeet ?

Consider it a type of flea market. Or think of a yard sale with like the whole neighborhood participating... and you have to pay to get into the neighborhood. They sell all sorts of neat crap, from clothes to games to tools to custom airbrush products, to antiques to alot of other stuff, new and used.

I had a super pad 8 that i found new in a store, got it cause thats all they had....well cheap ass $3 controller broke with couple hrs of use. I got a nyko controller with my saturn, works pretty good...sturdy.

Back