name this quote

Originally posted by Des-ROW@Nov 12, 2003 @ 12:21 AM

Hahaha, seems like you take things REALLY personally, and carry hatred from thread to thread.

Let's see, this is a Sega forum, from a Sega site, right? Well for SOME REASON, I thought that people would KNOW what KAGEMARU FROM VIRTUA FIGHTER (1, Remix, 2, Kids, 3, 3tb, 4, 4Evo) says as one of his WINNING QUOTES (All releases, all region versions).

Oh yeah, Momo just says random jibbajabba like, "buggabugga boooo" and stuff. It would probably help if I took Japanese so I could associate the roman-alphabetized Japanese spelling easier.

Now if you said who says
Ora. Ora! ORA!!
or something, it would've been a dead giveaway.

Let's stick with the Japanese fighting game quotes, I like these.

Try this one on for size:

Ora Ora Ora Yatta!~

Dan Hibiki?

dan-yuri-funny.gif

Wow, hah! :lol: I don't know if Dan says it too, but I was thinking of Ryo from Art of Fighting. MasterAkumaMatata was very close.

Hmmm... that was pretty inaccurate... Ryo Sakazaki says "Kyokugen Ryuu Ougi! Ora ora ora ora! Moratta!"... not "yatta"...

Let's see, this is a Sega forum, from a Sega site, right? Well for SOME REASON, I thought that people would KNOW what KAGEMARU FROM VIRTUA FIGHTER (1, Remix, 2, Kids, 3, 3tb, 4, 4Evo) says as one of his WINNING QUOTES (All releases, all region versions).

Hey, nothing personal. Just a bit of a pet peeve is all. Likewise, being a Sega site, you'd think that people would be able to guess a game like Thunderforce III (probably the most famous shooter on the Genesis) after about 8 clues, but that wasn't the case either. ;)

*resurrects this thread after killing it*

This is from one of my faves

Was it a cat I saw? Was it a rat I saw?

was I tar a ti saW? was I tac a ti saW?

Was it a rat I saw? Was it a cat I saw?

Hmm.. Seattle? I can't think of any game characters that are from Seattle, save the people in Shadowrun. ;)

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 23, 2003 @ 07:37 PM

Kurt Kobain - The Game

I wish. I'll let this go for one more day, and then give it away.

hint 3: the main character's name is Mike, and his Uncle is the renowned archaeologist, Dr.J.

hint 4:
Pa pa pa oom pa pa mow mow?

It's been ages since I've played that, and I don't think I ever beat it. Thanks for the reminder. :)

But I don't remember the title. <_<

edit: StarTropics. Duh.

Back