name this quote

I don't want to kill this thread, "Why should I work for a living?" is from Phantasy Star II.

Somebody go next!

Originally posted by Shitface+Nov 7, 2003 @ 10:24 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shitface @ Nov 7, 2003 @ 10:24 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ratfish@Nov 7, 2003 @ 11:48 PM

How about this one: "Get ready...Let's see you step!"

Is that from one of the ddr games? [/b][/quote]

Not really, no.

Originally posted by ratfish+Nov 8, 2003 @ 01:08 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ratfish @ Nov 8, 2003 @ 01:08 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by Shitface@Nov 7, 2003 @ 10:24 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-ratfish
@Nov 7, 2003 @ 11:48 PM

How about this one: "Get ready...Let's see you step!"

Is that from one of the ddr games?

Not really, no. [/b][/quote]

Hmm, Feet of Fury (DC) ?

Ok...

'Shadows'

He is stronger than steel and moves faster than a whirlwind.

Sometimes he hides in mud.

Other times he tramsforms his shape like an ever changing cloud.

Although his fighting spirit burns like fire, his mind is as calm as still water.

'Shadows'

He is stronger than steel and moves faster than a whirlwind.

Sometimes he hides in mud.

Other times he tramsforms his shape like an ever changing cloud.

Although his fighting spirit burns like fire, his mind is as calm as still water.

I've definitely seen this one... Shinobi 3?

edit: Come to think of it, I may be thinking of Shadow Dancer...

Posting extremely hard ones isn't entertaining at all... the nice thing about this is to see how we all remember certain quotes from games we like, and to recall memorable moments from different games.

Here you have a good one:

"NAMUUU~~"

Posting extremely hard ones isn't entertaining at all... the nice thing about this is to see how we all remember certain quotes from games we like, and to recall memorable moments from different games.

Yeah, and it's funny how the quotes that we all remember are all in Japanese.

Originally posted by it290@Nov 12, 2003 @ 01:47 AM

Yeah, and it's funny how the quotes that we all remember are all in Japanese.

Hahaha, seems like you take things REALLY personally, and carry hatred from thread to thread.

Let's see, this is a Sega forum, from a Sega site, right? Well for SOME REASON, I thought that people would KNOW what KAGEMARU FROM VIRTUA FIGHTER (1, Remix, 2, Kids, 3, 3tb, 4, 4Evo) says as one of his WINNING QUOTES (All releases, all region versions).

Back