name this quote

Originally posted by ExCyber@Oct 29, 2003 @ 01:39 AM

I have no clue what that means (apart from "shine!!!", which is not a nice thing to say :devil), but I'm convinced that I know it from somewhere just based on the cadence; there's a sort of harmony in it. I want to say it's from Samurai Shodown 4... couldn't really pin it on a character but I can't imagine anyone other than Amakusa saying it.

Yes, I'm grasping at straws here. :sigh

Pretty close ^^; but not right...

It's from a SNK game though.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Oct 29, 2003 @ 06:49 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Oct 29, 2003 @ 06:49 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-ExCyber@Oct 29, 2003 @ 01:39 AM

I have no clue what that means (apart from "shine!!!", which is not a nice thing to say :devil), but I'm convinced that I know it from somewhere just based on the cadence; there's a sort of harmony in it. I want to say it's from Samurai Shodown 4... couldn't really pin it on a character but I can't imagine anyone other than Amakusa saying it.

Yes, I'm grasping at straws here. :sigh

Pretty close ^^; but not right...

It's from a SNK game though.
[/b][/quote]

Last Blade 2?

do you think we could stick to English quotes?

I'm sorry we aren't all l33t enough to be fluent in Asian languages

I think that's a fairly reasonable suggetsion, but this one is from a well known game...

If no one has worked it out within a day, we'll move on to another. I wouldn't want things to come to a halt because of it.

I broke down and cheated too, and now I feel like a big idiot. :blush:

I'm sorry we aren't all l33t enough to be fluent in Asian languages

You don't have to be to recognize this one, you just have to be into the game. Seriously.

Well, "Asobi wa owari da! Nake! sakebe! soshite shine!!!" is what Yagami Iori screams when performing his "Kin 1211 Shiki Yaotome" DM.

Here goes an easier one...

"VICTOLY!"

Back