Need help burning saturn games...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Untouchable

Website
revelation.phpwebhosting.com
with mode 2 as the 2nd track.

I just downloaded Christmas Nights cause my friend lost my original. And I've been trying to burn it, but I keep gettin Cue Sheet rejected by CD Recorder in CDRwin.

I noticed that the first track is Mode 1/2048

maybe it's that. anyone have any info to help.

gamefoo21

Website
Visit site
um is the game in iso+mp3 or bin format? if its bin all it is a simple changing the mode from what i hear but i can't remember what mode bin's run in.

Ratamahatta

you could always use binchunker to extract the isos mode 1 and mode 2, then extract the audio files and burn them in this order, mode 1 iso, mode 2 iso, audio 1, audio 2....etc etc etc. that should do the trick for you.

Untouchable

Website
ok, i did as you said and used BINchunker

but i noticed that my file sizes aren't the same as in the Cuesheet. my Track 1 iso is only 25.9MB while it's 27MB in the cuesheet and Track 2 iso is 249MB and it's 262MB in the cuesheet.

is that normal or is something messed up?

gamefoo21

Website
Visit site
normally an iso will be smaller than a bin file. as iso gets the mp3's ripped out of it usually and iso uses some compression.

Ratamahatta

all sounds within normal parameters. try burning the way i told you above and see if the result works.

Ratamahatta

Honestly, I only use Fireburner 1.06 to burn things, your best bet is to grab that, then just click and add the files to the sheet and burn away, always works every time.

Scylla

Website
www.abandonsocios.com
Have you tried FireBurner v2.11?

I have so many problems with FB 1.06, but with FB 2.11 you can`t read TOC and burn ISOS, so have the two versions installed at the same time.

If you want, e-mail me a DETAILED log of what you do, 'cause I also have Christmas NiGHTS

Untouchable

Website
well I won't be burning it right now or trying

I downloaded Fireburner 2.11 and it messed up my computer, so I was forced to reformat and lose everything. I spent the whole day just trying to find my discs I need for drivers.