Need more members here!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Hey guys, I need everybody's help with this one.

We need more members on this board to make things more interesting so hit your friends on the head and drag em on over. We don't bite. :ph34r:

But seriously, this board is just about dead and I would like to see some more faces around here.

A while back you guys were working on integrating the two boards into one. Whatever happened to that? I think there would be more activity if both boards were togther.

:baaa: Someone decided to upgrade this board to IPB beta 2, and the SX board is still using the last official release. They can no longer be merged until both boards are using the same version of IPB.

Plus, the easy to use import tools that were in older versions of IPB have been removed in these later versions. If you want the tool put back in, you have to register your board ($200.00) and then pay them even more for them to install it for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VertigoXX)</div><div class='quotemain'>Someone decided to upgrade this board to IPB beta 2, and the SX board is still using the last official release. They can no longer be merged until both boards are using the same version of IPB.[/quote]
Ah, that'll explain it.

Here Comes a new challenger.

I saw you guys looking for ppl so I thought I'd join I've been crusin' the website here and SegaXtreme for a little while now, so be nice to me.

Back