Need to get in teh shape

Gallstaff

Established Member
Hey guys. Semi formal for the seaon's coming up. Since I will be sporting a pair of black converse hightops with blue jeans and a tuxeudo thsirt, i was wondering what I should do to firm up a bit.

I want something that's not like vigeriously imnpossible but something that'll get me into some sort of definitive shape in about like 3 weeks of routinly doing it.

I was thinking like situps or certain kinds of pushups or whatever. What do you guys think?

Plenty of 12 oz arm curls(my preference is for Sam Adams)

And a 3-5 mile run with a pony keg strapped on the back will get you in real good shape...

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Oct 2, 2003 @ 11:02 PM

Hey guys. Semi formal for the seaon's coming up. Since I will be sporting a pair of black converse hightops with blue jeans and a tuxeudo thsirt, i was wondering what I should do to firm up a bit.

Please tell me you're joking?

Are you planning on meeting girls there?

no i'm going with my girlfriend and i dont wanna seem like a blob dancing with her. I also figure it's time to just get in shape in general. SO do you guys have any real advice?

alright

well anyway, I'm not the fitness expert, but I say try to be disiplined to do a decent amount of situps and go walk/jogging/biking a little bit each day.

Drink lots of water and take it easy on sweets and snacking after 6-7pm or so.

Hm sounds good. How far do you think i should do my cardio activities that you suggested and how many situps you think is good if i do em say every day or every other day?

What happened to all the DDR? I though I remembered you saying one of your main gaming achievements was passing Max 300 on heavy? I'm confused :blink:

Yeah it was but I cant go to the mall every single day. And passing max 300 on heavy doens't really require you to be in shape it joust requires you to have the routine down.

Yeah ok blah do you guys know what can GET ME IN SHAPE TO SOME EXTENT IN AROUND 3-4 WEEKS?

EDIT: Bah caps lock's stupidity. To lazy to change it.

hmmm. do tae bo!!! no seriously. u wont see any results in 3 weeks unless u r dedicated. situps and pushups are good, but they wont help u in 3 weeks. however, dieting and jogging can help u in 3 weeks.

im on a mission myself. im planning to get a 6pack within a couple months. i already have the muscles, i was a dedicated trainee back in the day, i just have about 20lbs i need to lose.

Run 'till you can't run no more. Or bike. Run and bike at the same time, every day.

Oh.. wait I just thought of something. Go on the Atkins diet! Cut out all carbs..bread, pasta etc. etc.

Back