[NEW GAME] Verdict Guilty Clash

vbt

Staff member
Let's wait for more details, it should be published by JoshProd, the main question is how the game will boot ? a Kickstarter is starting soon.

Dt-KCbyXQAAVI1g.jpg

2.jpg

PixelHeart.fr : Studio de distribution et d'édition de jeux vidéo Retrogaming et Next gen (Megadrive, SNES, Dreamcast, Switch...)

Interesting , if im not mistaked this game is based on the neo geo game?.
not exactly, saizo (hattori) character comes from the power instinct serie on neo geo, but the game "verdict guilty" was released only on PC.

PS : some fresh news below.

Yeah, this one features characters from Breaker's Revenge. I had to dig through JoshProd's social media posts to figure everything out. I asked if he had a mailing list or anything... nothing.

A simple fact sheet or something on the site would be nice. Hah.

This is what I gathered about it on my site:
JoshProd, the folks behind a recent string of Sega Dreamcast releases, have been teasing a new 2D fighting game for Sega Saturn and Dreamcast with a 2019 release. JoshProd is saying the game will be bootable without requiring any modification on a real Saturn. It will require a 4MB RAM cartridge, though.

It will be a 1vs1 fighting game with a simple combo system similar to the 1990s classics in the genre. No title has been released yet, but they’ve announced a couple of characters so far. An apparently original character along with Tia Langray from SNK’s Breakers.

You can watch a small test video on a real Saturn featuring a subway stage in development over here.

2019 is gone and nothing about this, "the first comercial homebrew Saturn game" has surface since summer or earlier.

A hiatus is fine, I'm just not confident on some project working outside of our community.

Then again I'm here and serious devs probably want to stay miles away from me

I am hopeful. Joshprod do a lot of great work on dream cast new game releases/ports. If they finish this game and it sells okay, could lead to more releases for Sega Saturn.

Back