New Head Hunter

Hey guys, saw 'Head Hunter' under Sega's E3 release list... I later found out that its 'Head Hunter 2'. Just thought I'd share this with anyone who hasn't heard... I wasn't able to come up with any info yet but if anyone has any knowledge of this please share, I'd love that. I Loved the original on Dreamcast, I hope it turns out great on the 'box (with Live support... I mean, the Dc version was supposed to also have online capabilities but they were cut
sad.gif
)

This news gets me excited, no matter how little info there is :bounce :boldred :bounce :boldred :bounce

Anyone who hasn't played it for Dreamcast...or Ps2...should go try it.

---Ammut

Originally posted by racketboy@Apr 15, 2003 @ 04:04 PM

I briefly mentioned it here:

http://www.litespeedcomputers.com/sx/forum...3&hl=headhunter

ahh thanks, I musta missed that post. Nobody else mentioned it there however, they were too taken by the other games
sad.gif
Am I the only one who thought this was one of the best dc games? I'd better go find it and play it s'more. I saw on your post that its coming to ps2 aswell... that sucks, if it was xbox exclusive it would be built around the Xbox power and run to full capabilities, not be a nice port with a few more features. Ahwell, Im sure it'll still be good. Thanks for the info.

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut+Apr 18, 2003 @ 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ammut @ Apr 18, 2003 @ 08:22 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Apr 15, 2003 @ 04:04 PM

I briefly mentioned it here:

http://www.litespeedcomputers.com/sx/forum...3&hl=headhunter

ahh thanks, I musta missed that post. Nobody else mentioned it there however, they were too taken by the other games
sad.gif
Am I the only one who thought this was one of the best dc games? I'd better go find it and play it s'more. I saw on your post that its coming to ps2 aswell... that sucks, if it was xbox exclusive it would be built around the Xbox power and run to full capabilities, not be a nice port with a few more features. Ahwell, Im sure it'll still be good. Thanks for the info.

---Ammut [/b][/quote]

I only tried it out.

My cousin has it and he thinks it's pretty sweet.

It's pretty well-reguarded, but even with the PS2 version, it wasn't promoted enough

Originally posted by Supergrom@Apr 18, 2003 @ 10:22 PM

I played it through, and i agree, its one of my favorite DC games. I think it really strikes a nice balance between sneaking and action, and the motorcycle riding is fun too. I remember the story being decent, but it was a while ago and i dont remember the details aside from the amin character having amnesia. But the cinematics were cool, and the news reports were an excellent way to progress the story. Where does it say its coming out for xbox though? i'll definitely get it if it does, but if its PS2 exclusive, im not gonna touch it.

I didn't like the motor cycle part too much

they could have worked on that more

maybe it will be better in '2'

smile.gif

Never played it but always wanted to. I think I'll go pick it up now that it's been brought up and refreshed in my memory...DC version of course
smile.gif

Back