Nintendogs for the US

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
The US version of Nintendo's VERY popular dog simulator, Nintendogs, will have 3 new breeds of dogs: Husky, Golden Retriever, and Boxer. Also there will be 3 different versions of the game to buy: The Labrador Retriever, The Chihuahua and The Miniature Dachshund.

Freakin weird if you ask me. Although I personally love huskies since I own one.

Thanks to the Magic box for the news.

I wonder what people thought of Super Mario Bros. when they first saw it... :p
Honestly... I think it's easier taking care of a real pet than one of those digital ones... but then again, I haven't had a real pet of my own for quite a while (allergies)... but i will be getting a cat sometime down the road after i go through the allergy shots. cats are the shizznizzle... i love dogs too, but i think i'll probably be living in an apartment for quite a while until i win the powerball.

Well, as you can't kill the g*ddamn dog in this game, I don't like it. Then again: Myamoto's dog Mario was real fun with his red hat and it'll be very popular under girls, for sure.

Yeah, I can see it now....

Takes place in a shopping mall.

Guy (While walking GB starts barking)

Hot girl (jumps as her nintendog's barking startles her.)

Guy - Looks like Mario's found a new friend

Girl - Well, Peaches is always looking for a new playmate

Guy - Wanna let them out?

Girl - Why not.

(Guy and girl sit and talk while their dogs play)

Girl - Let me get your number; that way we can get together again sometime

Guy - That would be super, but I need to check with my mom first

Seriously though, this game looks so awesome. I love dogs but my wife hates them. This will be the only dog I'm allowed to own.

Back