no more FTP section? LATER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
fucking idiots remove the only useful fucking this about this place. dickheads - ban me i dont give a shit, no need to come here anymore - i wont be back

And at one post total, I'm sure we'll all miss you...
sarcasm.gif

fucking idiots remove the only useful fucking this about this place. dickheads - ban me i dont give a shit, no need to come here anymore - i wont be back

rotflmao, hey guys, do they always come this stupid?

Yea, these are the kind of people that inflated the ever so popular 'currently online' list that everyone says has been cut in half. See why we don't care?
tongue.gif

remove the only useful fucking this about this place

You should start a campaign to promote your views. After all, the removal of useful fucking from SegaXtreme is a substantial loss, and I'm sure many people will support you.

Originally posted by bionicstud316@Sep. 04 2002, 8:08 am

from the makers of JohnD come...bionicstud316 !!!

We all should get together and come up with some useful fucking. Or at least the means to GET useful fucking.

I think his idea is the BEST one about the boards yet!

IMPLEMENT USEFUL FUCKING!

I second that. Sumone look up this guys ip address. I bet he is sumone else whp has lots of posts but he doesn't wanna burn bridges and make himself look like a dumbass. This place is WAY better now that the FTP section is gone. *cheers*

Originally posted by falstaff@Sep. 03 2002, 5:29 pm

Are you suggesting a segaxtreme orgy?
sarcasm.gif

"It's not gonna be an orgy. It's a toga party!"

-bonus points to who can tell me what movie that came from, (which, incidentally, is now being ripped to DivX as I speak)
cool.gif

Originally posted by falstaff+Sep. 04 2002, 5:29 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(falstaff @ Sep. 04 2002, 5:29 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Cynnamin@Sep. 04 2002, 2:41 pm

We all should get together and come up with some useful fucking.

Are you suggesting a segaxtreme orgy?
sarcasm.gif
[/b][/quote]

Um... yes?
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back