no more FTP section? LATER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
to continue the high standard of this debate, let me just interject

AHHHAHAHHA FUCK IT, I'LL FUCK ALL OF YOU AHAHHAHHA!

Mmmm... Orgy
love.gif
love.gif

I think we should rename SegaXtreme to SegaXXXtreme
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by archiver+Sep. 03 2002, 6:33 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(archiver @ Sep. 03 2002, 6:33 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-falstaff@Sep. 03 2002, 5:29 pm

Are you suggesting a segaxtreme orgy?
sarcasm.gif

"It's not gonna be an orgy. It's a toga party!"

-bonus points to who can tell me what movie that came from, (which, incidentally, is now being ripped to DivX as I speak)
cool.gif
[/b][/quote]

Animal House is the movie you're referring to.

Orgys are fun but with the incredibly high number of men here it just wouldn't be that much fun. Besides how many of you are actually worth looking at naked?
tongue.gif

Originally posted by 3rdman@Sep. 05 2002, 1:49 pm

Orgys are fun but with the incredibly high number of men here it just wouldn't be that much fun. Besides how many of you are actually worth looking at naked?
tongue.gif

Anyone who's not can wear falstaff masks. So many Daddys!
love.gif

Originally posted by Myname+Sep. 05 2002, 6:14 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myname @ Sep. 05 2002, 6:14 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-3rdman@Sep. 05 2002, 1:49 pm

tongue.gif

Anyone who's not can wear falstaff masks. So many Daddys!
love.gif
[/b][/quote]

Yeah....who's all ya'lls daddy? ( wait...let me see here.....the number of countries I've visited by the number of women..................tick, tick, tick............ummmm......yeah could be.)
sarcasm.gif

Originally posted by bionicstud316@Sep. 04 2002, 7:08 am

fucking idiots remove the only useful fucking this about this place. dickheads - ban me i dont give a shit, no need to come here anymore - i wont be back

And good riddance. I love his total posts too.

All these posts from people who are agressively posting because of the FTP section is down, are some very funny and make some intresting reading. I wish I was in his english class.

Originally posted by Cavera+Sep. 06 2002, 2:37 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cavera @ Sep. 06 2002, 2:37 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-bionicstud316@Sep. 04 2002, 7:08 am

fucking idiots remove the only useful fucking this about this place. dickheads - ban me i dont give a shit, no need to come here anymore - i wont be back

And good riddance. I love his total posts too.

All these posts from people who are agressively posting because of the FTP section is down, are some very funny and make some intresting reading. I wish I was in his english class.[/b][/quote]

Yes it's someting I've noticed about the Internet - it is the easiest way to communicate excessive negative feelings.

At the risk of sound like I know something about this (which I don't) I think it is to do with the fact that on the net it is possible to act out fantasies (no, not orgys damnit!) about what you would say to people if there were no consiquences. There is no way on earth this guy would walk into a real room full of people and start randomly abusing them. It's the safe way of doing this - no matter what he/she says, there is absolutely no danger that anything will come of it.

I wish they would learn that their words are impotent and they need not waste their time with them.

Originally posted by Curtis@Sep. 05 2002, 2:45 am

Yes it's someting I've noticed about the Internet - it is the easiest way to communicate excessive negative feelings.

At the risk of sound like I know something about this (which I don't) I think it is to do with the fact that on the net it is possible to act out fantasies (no, not orgys damnit!) about what you would say to people if there were no consiquences. There is no way on earth this guy would walk into a real room full of people and start randomly abusing them. It's the safe way of doing this - no matter what he/she says, there is absolutely no danger that anything will come of it.

I wish they would learn that their words are impotent and they need not waste their time with them.

This is the same theory that explains the phenomenon of Road Rage, actually. People (especially those in SUVs) feel particularly safe and hidden in their vehicles and are 'allowed' to act their deep-seated aggressions.

But it's much more common on the Internet, unfortunately. It could very well be that those who are overtly agressive on the internet are fairly passive/submissive 'in the real world'. Or they could just be all around annoying.

There is something to be noted in all this, though. Because the FTP page is gone, and these people have no impetus in it coming back, there is very little to do except rant. Which leads me to think that if immediate gratification in posting wasn't available, it's forseeable that these people could be (physically) crying over it.
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back