Not For Resale???

hey im just wondering if someone can help me out here, c i ordered a copy of Nights (my fav game) and it was an American copy.......when i got it, it had no bookley and on the disk it said noy for resale......i havent been able to test this game so im unsure if its a game or just a demo....can someone plz tell me wot this disk is?

I have the same disc, plus a original release. They are both the same, but the one with not for resale came bundled with the 3d controller, from my understanding. I didn't get the box or book for that one also.

I remember when a store was going out of business near me a few years ago (Service Merchandise i believe) and they had TON's of PSX and Saturn games on store clearence and the manager wouldn't sell me Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter, and Daytona USA because they said this.... She said they were only demos and not the full games and that they were not able to sell them. I argued with her because they were only like 25 cents each and they were marked to be sold.

The end result was she took the games behind the counter and said they aren't for sale, and she threw them in a trash can behind the counter....people like that should suffer a horriable death
wink.gif

What a fucking bitch!

I'd be diving for that trash can and running with the goods, throwing 3 quarters in her face

devil.gif

You'd throw quarters at her face? I'd just take the games, after all they are just trash. What's she gonna do? Call the cops and tell them somebody stole her trash?

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Feb 14, 2003 @ 09:47 AM

*snip*

...and the manager wouldn't sell me Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter, and Daytona USA because they said this [not for resale].... She said they were only demos and not the full games and that they were not able to sell them.

*snip*

Wasn't there a package that included a Saturn, Virtua Cop, Virtua Fighter and Daytona?

I'd bet that's where those 'not for resale' CDs came from.

I think we all know that.
tongue.gif
And it doesn't change the fact that these 3 games ARE NOT DEMOS...!!!!!!!

Back