Not sure if anyone's asked..

How do you compress game files so they can be zipped up and used easily? Or am I missing something and you just put them all into a zip file?

Originally posted by Talus@Mar 2, 2003 @ 08:34 PM

Will this work for ripping Japanese Saturn games?

Why wouldn't it?
huh.gif

One more question, is there any way to change American games to have a Japanese region code?

Audio Tracks could not be found. That's what CDRWIN said when I tried to rip Langrisser DE. Something about not being able to locate the data at the end of the track.

It seems you're afflicted with an alarmingly common disease among users seeking answers to their questions.

Namely the one of repeatedly referring to "it" without ever clarifying WHAT "IT" IS.

Now, until you tell us WHAT couldn't find any audio in Langrisser or whatever happened, how do you expect us to be able to help you?

What, are we all supposed to read minds?
tongue.gif

you shouldn't extract saturn cd's tracks one by one, to make a good rip, you should select Disc Image/Cuesheet ....

N/m.. the CD just wasn't being read.. or if it was being read it was being processed. I got that error probably due to the thing just giving up. Anyways, I'll extract them soon and put them up on my FTP.. which will also be renewed in a little while.

Back