nothing planned for 2002 according to NOA

Hasn't Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 already come out for it? I still can't belive they decided to release it for N64 instead of Dreamcast *grumble*

Quote: from Fabrizo on 2:41 pm on July 2, 2002
Hasn't Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 already come out for it? I still can't belive they decided to release it for N64 instead of Dreamcast *grumble*

*agrees*

I still think NOA should release Sin and Punishment and the new Bomberman game.

Its a shame that games like that never seem to get released outside of Japan towards the end of a consoles lifecycle :(

I just heard about "Sin and Punishment" about a week or two ago. Its the only game I have wanted to play on the N64 in a long time, and it sucks because now I have to buy an import adapter :/

Isn't the audio for Sin and Punishment in English?
I'd say download it. A gamer shouldn't be required to jump through hoops or pay exorbitant fees for a game because they won't release it here unless the company releasing it is quite small.

The game I would have liked to see was Furai no Shiren 2. It came out towards the end too but none of the Furai no Shiren games have been released here.

1. Yes, the games audio is in english.

2. I could download it, except for the problem that my computer doesn't seam to like any N64 emulators, and thus the rom would be useless.

I've played the game using my Z64 and it's a great game. The only thing in japanese which could give some troubles is the menu, but you'll have that figured out soon enough. The rest is all in english.

It also looks great. Better than most N64 games.

Back