OH HELL YEAH! YES YES YES! FINALLY!

I think the problem comes from the fact that Apple won't just package a two button mouse to begin with and even then alot of programs don't take any real advantage of the second button.

Originally posted by Tagrineth+Nov 8, 2003 @ 07:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tagrineth @ Nov 8, 2003 @ 07:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>There's anger because he always 'shoves it quite hard down peoples' throats' in any thread which discusses Windows or PC's in general. [/b]

And also because people like you shove back just as hard.

Have you noticed that Cloud hasn't replied in this thread yet (since I asked for peace*) but you have twice. Hmm...

<!--QuoteBegin-gameboy900
@Nov 8, 2003 @ 09:37 AM

Don't tempt him. He'd probably give us a 10 page post about how a single button is godly or something.[/quote]

And you're turning into a nice little troll.

I want and end to this (from all parties) or I'll be getting out the banning stick.

*editied for clarity

Originally posted by mal@Nov 7, 2003 @ 08:02 PM

And also because people like you shove back just as hard.

Have you noticed that Cloud hasn't replied in this thread yet but you have twice. Hmm...

Cloud has replied in this thread. More than once. Re-read it.

Originally posted by gameboy900@Nov 7, 2003 @ 06:45 PM

I think the problem comes from the fact that Apple won't just package a two button mouse to begin with and even then alot of programs don't take any real advantage of the second button.

Indeed. They have no problem doing away with the archaic 3.5" floppy, but can't package a 2+ button mouse with every system. :blink:

By the way, does anyone know how the hell you open an ipod. Most normal devices have screws... apple seems to magically assimilate two pieces of plastic together.

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Nov 7, 2003 @ 11:06 PM

By the way, does anyone know how the hell you open an ipod. Most normal devices have screws... apple seems to magically assimilate two pieces of plastic together.

I can explain... that's due to Apple's alien pseudo-biochemical technology.

You'll need a ZRS-9000 hydrocarbon deassimilater to open the iPod and the upcoming G6 "sphere" (which suspends itself in air exactly 3.14159... inches above every surface it's placed on).

Attachments

• G6.png
    G6.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 82
  • G6.png
    G6.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 72
Back