Panzer dragoon saga burning help

Every time i convert the bin file to iso using yarc or bin2iso and i bunred at with Nero and Powertoys and it loads up fine and the intro FMV's play but when i press start to get to the menu and start a game or the intro FMV's finish it goes to the saturn music cd player screen.

I need to know this

1. How do you write a cue sheet for a .bin file (with notepad)

2. How do you get CDRwin to work for XP

3. Can you tell me how you burned it

Why are you using bin2iso? Do you not have the original cue sheet?

For two, use ForceAspi - check the miscellaneous section on the sidebar.

Panzer Dragoon Saga is a 4 disc set game:

Disc 1: data track + 2 audio tracks

Disc 2: data track + 2 audio tracks

Disc 3: data track + 2 audio tracks

Disc 4: data track + 3 audio tracks

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr bgcolor="#333333"><td><font color="#FFFFFF">Quote (<font color="#FFFFFF">dgamer</font> @ April 26 2002, 1:23 AM)</font></td></tr><tr bgcolor="#666666"><td><font color="#EEEEEE" size=2>Every time i convert the bin file to iso using yarc or bin2iso and i bunred at with Nero and Powertoys and it loads up fine and the intro FMV's play but when i press start to get to the menu and start a game or <font color=yellow>the intro FMV's finish it goes to the saturn music cd player screen</font>.</font></td></tr></table>

After converting the BIN to ISO, did you make sure to extract the audio tracks to WAV files from the BIN as well (<font size=1>assuming you have a mixed mode BIN image</font>)? You can use CDmage to extract the audio tracks by opening the BIN file with the <font color=yellow>Audio track image file (*.pcm, *.bin, *.img, *.bwi)</font> file type filter. If memory serves me correctly, I think you can use Isobuster (or even WinISO?) to open up that BIN file and extract the audio tracks to WAV files as well. If you didn't burn each disc with the audio tracks, that could be why you're experiencing problems after the FMV finishes playing.

With the ISO and WAV files ready in the same directory/folder, you can use Lodger's Cue Maker to generate a cue sheet for you. If you need to <font color=white>change the country code</font>, do so before burning.

I once had the same problem. For me it was because I had left out the last track which was an audio track with no music. You REALLY should use a cue sheet, Try it like that and post the cue sheet so we could see it.

Unless you have technical problems stopping you, it's probably best to just burn the bin/cue 'as is' without any conversion, other than changing the country code.

If you're converting because you don't have the cuesheets - and there seems to be alot of this lately - let us know, because I've got them.

Then again, I'm sure I'm not the only one.
wink.gif

Back