Planet Harriers

Has anyone ever seen it? I've only seen movies on the web, but I have never seen it in an arcade...any word if it's coming to consoles? It looked like great shooting fun

No f***ing chance IMO. The game was developped onHikaru which is a very specific arcade boardderivated from Model3, so the swith would be more complex than with other games. Furthermore I don't think the game had much success. It's the hardest game in years, but it's truely beautiful.

It was widely thought to be coming to Gamecube (it was one of the reasons I bought mine, along with VF Quest), but there's been no news in that long, I doubt it's coming at all
sad.gif

Originally posted by CHAZumaru °_°@Apr 8, 2003 @ 07:07 PM

No f***ing chance IMO. The game was developped on Hikaru which is a very specific arcade board derivated from Model3, so the swith would be more complex than with other games.

Nope.

Hikaru is basically a more powerful Naomi system.

Hmm more searching concludes that it was being made for the dreamcast...so it's definately able to be ported. Guess it came too late in the DC's life. Maybe gamecube then...seems like a gamecube sort of game.

Back