PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

Yes, yes, ps2 rules, Xbox sucks. We've all heard you. You're really not saying anything new.

Can we please move on?
smile.gif

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

what "new" can I say about this subject mal?? tell us how you love your xbox and why?? Maby you can change my mind.
tongue.gif

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

i think theres no point in arguing about game systems (unless ofcourse your point is sega is best
biggrin.gif
) all arguments are biased and will always be - most people will say what they purchased is best (i think mainly a psychological thing for justifying thier purchas) the only people ive come across that have a worthy argument are fans of games that dont have any or fans of games that have it all - since most are not like that, arguments will be like a see-saw

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

oh my bad, I thought that the box costs a lot more. I know it did when it first came out but dunno now.

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

Originally posted by FAKK2@Dec. 03 2002, 12:54 am

what "new" can I say about this subject mal??

That's what I mean. Move on to something different.

tell us how you love your xbox and why?? Maybe you can change my mind.
tongue.gif

Me? An Xbox?. No, I've just got my Saturn.
biggrin.gif

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

Originally posted by FAKK2@Dec. 01 2002, 10:06 pm

"BTW, why is this on SegaXtreme?"

-You are too blind to know why Im here posting at SX you loser!! blow!

Right, that made sense. If you didn't see, I had the word Sega in bold, as in why are we talking about Microsoft in a Sega site. It seems ironic. That didn't have anything to do with you. I can see why you post here, because you like Sega like any of us.

BTW, just because you have a special rank, doesn't mean you are special. You handle the english language like a 3 year old chimp. "you loser!! blow!", yeah, that's almost a sentence.

Anyways, I don't want to be banned from this site for flaming, so I'm stopping.
smile.gif

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

naaa I was just watching "Army of Darkness" and thought it was funny.
wink.gif
anyone who has seen that movie knew I was jokin' around. hehehe lighten up.

The reason I talk about other stuff here besides SEGA, is beacuse there are tons of messageboards for all different systems, so, in the general section I just post whatever is on my mind at the time.

Oh and I dont think Im special because of my status here.
tongue.gif
I got that cause I cracked all of the neo-geo cds and I am a huge SNK freak! thats all... nothing special, I allways spoke my mind even before I got that title. Its just my attitude over the years..... and if a 3 year old chimp can handle english just like me....man the worlds coming to an end!
smile.gif
hehehe

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

I've watched Army of Darkness and I still don't know what you are talking about...

Back to the topic on hand, it seems that newer 'Boxes have no troubles at all reading CDRs. I can attest to this as my brand new Xbox has read all the CDRs (audio, at least - don't have a mod) that I've put in it without any reading troubles. There are also reports that some of the newer models ship with a 20Gb drive instead of an 8.

Back to something mentioned earlier...the Cube is currently outselling the Box in Japan by about a factor of 100. While the Box barely manages 1000 units per week, the Cube sells over 100,000
ohmy.gif

If you want an incentive to buy an Xbox come to Australia, where you can pick up the console, JSRF/Sega GT 2002, Halo and a DVD remote for around $400AUD (~$200USD).
smile.gif

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

Originally posted by Curtis@Dec. 19 2002, 9:52 pm

If you want an incentive to buy an Xbox come to Australia, where you can pick up the console, JSRF/Sega GT 2002, Halo and a DVD remote for around $400AUD (~$200USD).
smile.gif

It's so tempting...

PLAY CDR's IN XBOX!

Yes, it is
smile.gif

While your at it, get Rallisport Challenge which is, IMO, the true heir to the original Sega Rally
smile.gif

Back