Playthegames.com

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

slinga

Website
Visit site
Hey what's up? I'm thinking about buying some things from playthegamees.com, is there anything I should know about them? Also does anyone know where I can get Sbomb multitap (The one that's shaped like bomberman's head)? I've only seen it on playthegames.com and there sold out. Thx.

Segafiend

Website
Visit site
I've orderd from Playthegames.com twice. The first time they were very professional, prompt, and the product worked great. The second time wasn't quite so good, so I haven't ordered from them since. I'd say go ahead and order from them once and see how you like them.

Shentar

Website
Visit site
Wolf Games (www.wolfgames.com) has the Sbomb multitap. It costs $39 new. It's a private seller, just so you know. I haven't ordered anything there, so I can't personally tell you how reliable the person is, but I think he is.

slinga

Website
Visit site
Hey guys, thx. That gamechoiceusa.com site looks great but I don't think its up yet...

E Nice

I've ordered lots of stuff from Wolf Games. Never had a problem. He is a very reliable seller.

gofamon

I've been to the playthegames retail store, and it's kinda.. well sketchy. Like their store smells kinda funny and only the manager of the store is really all that helpful(all the other employees insist on watching movies instead of helping you). But, I gotta admit that their saturn section is pretty good