Playthegames.com

slinga

Established Member
Hey what's up? I'm thinking about buying some things from playthegamees.com, is there anything I should know about them? Also does anyone know where I can get Sbomb multitap (The one that's shaped like bomberman's head)? I've only seen it on playthegames.com and there sold out. Thx.

I've orderd from Playthegames.com twice. The first time they were very professional, prompt, and the product worked great. The second time wasn't quite so good, so I haven't ordered from them since. I'd say go ahead and order from them once and see how you like them.

Wolf Games (www.wolfgames.com) has the Sbomb multitap. It costs $39 new. It's a private seller, just so you know. I haven't ordered anything there, so I can't personally tell you how reliable the person is, but I think he is.

I've ordered from PlayTheGames once. The good news is that I got the item I've ordered :). The bad news is that it took 67 days for it to arrive :(.

BTW, did you know that PlayTheGames has a sister site called Game Choice USA?

Hey guys, thx. That gamechoiceusa.com site looks great but I don't think its up yet...

Maybe I was just lucky, but I ordered from Playthegames (my mod *BOARD* :)) and it arrived within 5 days.

Ice

I've been to the playthegames retail store, and it's kinda.. well sketchy. Like their store smells kinda funny and only the manager of the store is really all that helpful(all the other employees insist on watching movies instead of helping you). But, I gotta admit that their saturn section is pretty good

Back