Please help with CONVSCD

I know, i already posted this. but i am just trying to make sure its seen.

Can someone please help me with this program?

I have been tring to figure out a way to play my Jap Final Fight on mu USA x-eye for about two months now. i cant find anyone to help. i tried emailing mask of destiny, and got no response.

I have the same problem the other guy had. i am using XP Pro ( new Dell laptop, if it helps)

I open convscd, type in the file name, for instance,

finalfight.iso, hit enter, then it closes. i dont know what else to do. i REALLY want to play this japanese version. plus, i paid a nice little chunk of change for it too.

if someone can give me some instructions for dummies, i would forever be indebited to you!

(please dont hate me for this, i just really want to play the game. i know its not proper, but i double posted this. only because it doesnt seem like this area gets too much traffic. sorry)

Sorry for posting this in the wrong section earlier.

Please, if anyone has any clue on how to help me, i would GREATLY appreciate it.

Or if there are any kind enough souls out there to want to convert it for me, i can send you the file.

PLEASE

there is a bug in version 1.05 that handles jap isos incorrectly. MoD posted soon after it was released that he would fix it but he seems to have fallen off the face of the internet. the old version 1.02 would be your best option.

also, convscd is a command line program. go start > run > "cmd" to bring up the command prompt and run the program from there and you will be able to see all the program output.

edit: there is a handly little attachment option for the post i didn't notice right away.

Attachments

• convscd102.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 131
  • convscd102.zip
    89.8 KB · Views: 135
I saw your post yesterday helping the other guy. i then all about killed myself looking for 1.02. until it dawned on me, let me go try the guys website.

Nope, nothing.

Then i accidently ran my pointer along the link to DL 1.05, when i looked at the url bar. the url had a 105.html at the end, so i thought what if i switch it with a 102 .html, maybe he still has it up.

BAM. in luck! it worked on the first try!

I do however thank you VERY much! and good thinkiing with the attachment, i'm sure this will help someone in future pulling their hair out with the same probs!

thanks again!

Back