Post a picture of your car!

Bjammzz, my 80's car doesnt run like crap. Idles a tad rough but thats the only problem other then general maintenance. Gotta love those chevy 350 engines.

Originally posted by sizone@Oct 7, 2003 @ 12:52 PM

Gallstaff Posted on Oct 7, 2003 @ 10:53 AM

We aren't all rich bastards like you, sizone

what on earth are you talking about. i'm barely aboe the poverty line.

listen to someone older and wiser for once. don't buy a camaro, firebird or transam made between 198? and 199? (the night-rider body style). they'll ened up costing you more in the long run (tickets, maintence). if you get one for free. sell it and use that as a down payment on somehting else.

Dude what do you have against the late 90's firehawks?

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Oct 7, 2003 @ 10:35 PM

Bjammzz, my 80's car doesnt run like crap. Idles a tad rough but thats the only problem other then general maintenance. Gotta love those chevy 350 engines.

no Corvette is crap

even if it doesn't run

nuff said

This looks a bit like my car. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 83
  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 90
Originally posted by IceMan2k@Oct 8, 2003 @ 01:08 AM

Do I smell jelousy racketboy? :cheers

a bit, but I've accepted the fact that I won't be able to get one for years to come if I want a nice house...

sigh...

Nice car mal. Wish I had one of those. I could like go over speedbumps :D

Right now speedbumps are evil.

Originally posted by Gallstaff+Oct 8, 2003 @ 03:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gallstaff @ Oct 8, 2003 @ 03:05 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-sizone@Oct 7, 2003 @ 12:52 PM

Gallstaff Posted on Oct 7, 2003 @ 10:53 AM

We aren't all rich bastards like you, sizone

what on earth are you talking about. i'm barely aboe the poverty line.

listen to someone older and wiser for once. don't buy a camaro, firebird or transam made between 198? and 199? (the night-rider body style). they'll ened up costing you more in the long run (tickets, maintence). if you get one for free. sell it and use that as a down payment on somehting else.

Dude what do you have against the late 90's firehawks?[/b][/quote]

Well for one thing, about 300 Firehawks were ever made...I dunno even know why you would even bring up a limited production car like that.

Second, the STi's are badass....I didn't realize they were making such a splash outside the Subaru fanatic circles. I hope to be pushing 400HP in my car soon as I get my new engine in and start my tuning :devil

As a side note, anyone here watch WRC?

what engine you trowin in yer car? I wanna throw a 383 stroker or sumthin similar in power (out of a small block) in ma camaro....room for twin turbo and supercharged Ü.....kinda tricky to setup though :-\

Back