Here's my 98 VW Golf. :thumbs-up:

Attachments

• Image007__Medium_.jpg
    Image007__Medium_.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Image007__Medium_.jpg
    Image007__Medium_.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 105
hey, I look at sum of those camaro lights....and I guess it was just a couple of years that had diff ones (my guess is that they weren't all that popular so they switched back) I think it was 84' in which they were used, but once again, dont quote me. I am sure they used it a couple of years on a couple of dif models cuz I see quite a few of em.

Maybe it's just me, but I thought there'd be a lot more 'ricey' cars than what's in this thread. What's with all the domestics? :lol:

I suppose it's a nice change from all the Honda/Acura look-alikes... :huh:

where the magic happens......

Attachments

• Picture_002.jpg
    Picture_002.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 108
  • Picture_002.jpg
    Picture_002.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 96
the semi-shiny wheels......i hate the non-dry weather.

Attachments

• Picture_004.jpg
    Picture_004.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 91
  • Picture_004.jpg
    Picture_004.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 98
Dyne we got the same car.

Mine is only slightly different. Its white color, 2 door, v6.

Its a sleeper hehe. :p

I'll post pics later this week when I get to use friends digital camera.

yeah i was going for the dark slate grey color myself but the rebates were all ending on the day i finally got the loan so i had to take what i could get seeing as how the dealership said it would take a week to get a gt in in that color. its not that i dont like the red (well actually the gf doesnt like it) but i really loved the dark grey. but as it stands you cant beat the sound of the engine when you start it up. going from my old 94 corolla to this......man i cant even sit in my old car. im so used to the cockpit feel and room of the grand am plus the pep is a little bit better :)

Funny thing is I actually was going for a black color GT. When I got to the dealership they only had 2 GT's one was red other one was white, and only white was 2 door.

I was thinking of getting a black anyway, but since it was basically buying an 02 model in 03 which for me meant saving lots of money I just went with what they had left and got the white one which looks very nice too. Going from an old nissan sentra to a grand am I cant go back anymore. twice the hp twice the room its sweet.

so they had 4 door gt's in '02? all the gt's i saw on the lots i went to (keep in mind they were all 03's) were 2 doors. but i hear ya about the size. i feel so much more comfortable and safer with the extra room. i love my moonroof too :)

the thing that pisses me off too. when i got my subs put into the car, i wanted to put my pioneer deck in as well since the way i had my old car was the amp split between the subs and the mids (made it sound real nice). but when they got to installing they said the wire harness alone for gm cars made in the past couple years was $100 alone, plus install (didnt have the extra cash at the time). because of this they couldnt put the amp on the current mids and had to make it all for my subs. its not too bad but i have to have it fairly loud to be able to hear everything other than the bass (even with the bass settings turned way down). but im going full time soon so i can get a new deck and get the amp rewired to power more than just the subs. then i wont have to look at the word monsoon anymore :wub:

after that i plan on getting a used hood with scoops put on by my uncle (owns a body shop). he said it should cost under $500 for the hood, paint and labor. a hood alone from the gm site is like 2 grand! :huh

yuppers. just saw on the gm site i was half wrong. they're $900. and they dont have any pics of the sc/t spoiler. they have the sport spoiler with a pic but it seems to be the same one i already have. id like to see what the other one looks like.

Back