• racketcar.jpg
    racketcar.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 86
  • racketcar.jpg
    racketcar.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 88
Originally posted by gameboy900@Nov 6, 2003 @ 02:55 PM

Oh god not another Icy Hot Stuntaz. (Sorry I couldn't resist.) :p

I cannot believe that site has actually made it around...I dont even know how long ago it was that my friend sent me that link and said "hey, look what justin and his friends did". Justin is "Blade", I went to college with him (both CS majors), but he graduated last year. Anyway, just cant believe people actually know about it.

nice roc' cyphix. I am lookin at this sweet 89' roc now. As of now I have an 89' RS w/ the pussy 2.8v6. It's my first car so eh, I can't complain, atleast it looks real nice. The 89' I am lookin at is t-topped w/ the 5.7tpi in it. that's like 225 horse or so. Hopefully I can get enough $$ before the guy sells it. Here is a pic of it:

679375356.150876986.IM1.MAIN.565x421_A.562x421.jpg

BTW, u ever check out thirdgen.org? they have TONZ of info on 3rd gen camaros. Check out their articles and their message board, their great.

Finally here is a pic of my car :)

Attachments

• myCar.jpg
    myCar.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 95
  • myCar.jpg
    myCar.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 94
  • myCar.jpg
    myCar.jpg
    468.6 KB · Views: 88
Last night,I was coming out of the Rocky Run(bar and grill),and found a yuppie azz kid standing by my vette with two girls that had followed him. He reaches in his pocket and tells the girls,"I cant find my key".I thought WTF.As I finished that thought,the blonde that followed the kid out said to him,"you drive a corvette?oh my god.That is so tight".So I walked up on the kid and just stood behind him.When he turned around he said,"sorry sir,I have the wrong car".He then power walked five spaces over and got into a white riced up del sol.

:eek:wned

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Mar 14, 2004 @ 06:23 PM

Last night,I was coming out of the Rocky Run(bar and grill),and found a yuppie azz kid standing by my vette with two girls that had followed him. He reaches in his pocket and tells the girls,"I cant find my key".I thought WTF.As I finished that thought,the blonde that followed the kid out said to him,"you drive a corvette?oh my god.That is so tight".So I walked up on the kid and just stood behind him.When he turned around he said,"sorry sir,I have the wrong car".He then power walked five spaces over and got into a white riced up del sol.

:eek:wned

wow i can't imagine that actually happened... people are so dumb, i wonder how he would have pulled that off saying he didn't know where his keys were... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Zziggy00@Mar 15, 2004 @ 01:17 AM

wow i can't imagine that actually happened... people are so dumb, i wonder how he would have pulled that off saying he didn't know where his keys were... :rolleyes:

Maybe he was going get their numbers and then "go back into the bar to try and find his keys"? Which is a really lame and retarded idea, which is why I think it probably was his plan.

Way back I've noted people standing next to my car and taking pictures (as if they owned it!). But this was a while back, and I don't have the car anymore.

Nice vette Ice, is that a cowl hood I see? If so, it's the ONLY good lookin one I have ever seen on a vette, flows nicely

FInally got a pic of my 89' maro...not a very good one, but it's a pic. I dont have a place to host it, SO I will upload it. Lemme know what you guys think.......

Attachments

• mymaro.jpg
    mymaro.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 73
  • mymaro.jpg
    mymaro.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 73
  • mymaro.jpg
    mymaro.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 79
Back